Dying world, Lava, a Big Mountain/Volcano and an Old, Black Robed figure šŸŒ‹ [ an 'Asked Dream' ]

Hello there!

Last night in the bed, Iā€™ve asked Deities to generate a dream to me. I need signs - I said, and nowadays Lucifuge and Baalā€™s name usually possesses my mind (and since weeks), so I just hoped that I can get some dreams what connecting to One of Them, Us, or something like this.

I didnā€™t expected results about this, anyway. I thought that even if a dream what I can remember, happens, this will be much later.

Now a strange Dream really popped up in my head at the night.

I canā€™t remember everything, clearly. I was outside in a dark forest, where animals surrounded me, as a ā€˜Matronā€™ or a ā€˜Protectorā€™. Theyā€™re all trusted in me. But how the times are passed, the forest slowly died likeā€¦ something or someone started consume it. I knew that I have to do something, but I was clueless. Then a mysterious tought came into my mind: start move, goā€¦ go away. Leave this place.

I did.

Before I would able to left the forest, a Black Robed Figure appeared in the dark, before me. I felt that He is very, very old, and undoubtedly male. I didnā€™t saw His face directly, but in my mind during passing this road, periodically popped up a face formed with white smoke, from the blackened dark. It wasnā€™t clear, but maybe it was his face.

We saw the dying world.

Dead forests.
Dry steppes.
Lonely mountains.

And how the time has passed, animals absolutely disappeared
from this world, or at least, before our eyes.

He lead me through several fire oceans, lava seas as wellā€¦ but at the final part of my dream, the Heart of that mysterious Mountain was something absolutely differentā€¦

The flames, the lava inside it, the Mountain itself is clearly has spoke to me!
Not in one voice, but millions. It sounded like these voices are coming from somewhere else, what I can not see, but I will. The question was simple: then how?

The black robed figure still stood behind me, and watched me. He was silent, but I knew what he wanted. The time seemed like it just stoppedā€¦ and I felt that there are no more world where I lived my life. Just thisā€¦ ā€˜somethingā€™.

Slowly Iā€™ve made my first steps on that endless magma carpet.
I put my naked foot on it. It was hot, but not as hot as Iā€™ve expected.
Continued my road. The voices are became more louder now, and I felt touches on my legs, my body. Hot and zealous hands.

One more step, and Iā€™ll fallā€¦ into the Ocean of Lava and Fire. Itā€™s color was black and orange, red. More darker but brighter at the same time that anything else around us.

Iā€™ve closed my eyes for a bit, took a breath thenā€¦
I made that step.

The mass surrounded me. I expected something terrible painful but noā€¦ it wasnā€™t really painfulā€¦ or not in that way how I imagined. Iā€™ve embraced it, and closed my eyes. I felt that how my body slowly grows, became something elseā€¦ transforms. Voices all around me, whispering, screaming and moaning, and I slowly started feel myā€¦ wings? But Iā€¦ still sinking.

Thenā€¦ I just woke up.

I know guys, there are several magickians who can and enjoy reading from dreams, ā€˜solvingā€™ them and so on. So please, if you mind, share your opinion about this dream and what you think behind it.

And any guess about Who was the Dark Robed Figure in the dream?

Iā€™ll make my own steps as well, but two heads are better than one.

Thank you for your time and help
:fire::black_heart::volcano:

3 Likes

Antā€™Harratu? or beelzebub

those two baal and lucifuge are the two parts of the second ring of ascend of the gatekeepers which beelzebub is aslo a part of the second ring.

1 Like

As far as I can see it. You asked for a sign and you received "theā€™ sign.

You were not your personal ā€œselfā€ in this vision. It really doesnā€™t need much interpretationā€¦ the message is clear. And itā€™s already happening now. All you need is to watch the news and it should get more clear to you everyday. Why do you think theyā€™re speeding up the plans to move to Mars or the moons or anywhere else ?

But it also speaks of you personally, your own journey and how this will not affect your future transformation. The dark figure is not a specific spiritā€¦ itā€™s the dark aspect of creation, usually we call it death, but itā€™s much more than that.

Personally I believe nothing is written on stone. We receive visions of the future to be able to change it, if we donā€™t like what we see. Our job is to figure out how.

2 Likes

I had something a little bit similar about one month ago.

There was a field with a large stone sacrificial altar, and a volcano in the background. It all seemed sort of meso-American. (I did just receive an obsidian scrying mirror at this time, carved from some tribe in Mexico).

There was also a lava-like river with spirits within and and a violent mechanical thing which attacked people.

Then I remember a black-wolf dog running up to me very excited. The whole thing was really Satanic, the dog was Satan.

We all had this at some point. I feel it in my bones since Iā€™m a child that I will see this world fall. The older I get the more I feel it the more I see it, this is the time to get your tickets right because if you donā€™t you stop existing.

1 Like

It might just be a dream but it feels to me this life time only purpose itā€™s to buy a ticket. Literally master my soul so that when itā€™s time, Iā€™m ready.