During invocation

I have a question based on invocation. I’ve recently developed a upper back pain in my spine. This “itch,” has been there ever since I stopped playing rugby. Now, I do get back massages and have my spine realigned. But the itch is still there and even though I personally pop my spine to get rid of the itch it works, only for a few minutes.

Now here comes the interesting part, ever since I began invocations I seem to relieve the pain for almost two days. While in the invocation I feel this massive energy that passes through that area. Any sort of energy passes through there and I can sometimes tell if its negative or positive.

Also, I was just watching E.A’s video when he was doing his pact with Azazel and during the video- mind you I wasn’t watching but rather listening- I felt this rush of energy run through that spot in my spine and made my head turn towards the video.

Honestly I find it really cool to feel that sensation, but had anyone else experience this kind of reaction or something similar?

[quote=“zb65, post:1, topic:8502”]Also, I was just watching E.A’s video when he was doing his pact with Azazel and during the video- mind you I wasn’t watching but rather listening- I felt this rush of energy run through that spot in my spine and made my head turn towards the video.

Honestly I find it really cool to feel that sensation, but had anyone else experience this kind of reaction or something similar?[/quote]

Yes, I had someting exactly like that, and totally unexpected - this was Feb 2014: #msg32213.

I seem to remember someone else posting something similar as well, it’s some pretty funny stuff - remote chiro maybe? :slight_smile:

Nice, and I’m not sure to be honest but maybe. there must be some kid of a role that plays out some how. Me personally almost all my girl friends had the abilities to see the super natural but were to afraid of it. The second to last girl friend actually has a uncle who is in to voodoo magick and I began to believe her after what I have seen.

So, her uncle gave her a hand made Indian necklace and then she gave it to me. I didn’t wear it or anything but just kept it in my drawer. Then weird apparitions began to manifest. The first one was a lady in all white who was just sitting in a chair seen by the father. After that one I saw the shadow who look rather evil. Thats when I got rid of it and when I did everything stopped.

After that time passed and then I decided to step up to the plate and began meditating. Where it began to be a little more sensitive, but a ball of fire was accumulated there and BAM no back pain for a week. Sadly due to my job I didn’t have enough time to meditate and so the pain came back.

And so when I did my first invocation I noticed the same experience I had with my meditation.