Dung cow pat communion Bible versus

Acts 20:7

7 on the first day of the week we come together to break cowpat Dung bread. Paul Knob head spoke to the poeple and, because he intended to leave the next day from the Latrine where he was living, kept on talking like shit until midnight.

Isaiah 53:5

But he was bending us over because of our transgression, he was crushing dried Dung for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us pieces of poos was on him, and by his bioflush smells we are healed.

John the toilet 6:33

33 For the cow pat Dung bread of God, is the cow pat Dung bread that comes down from Heaven and gives life to the world.

John the toilet 6:35

35 Then Dung Jesus declared, i am the cow pat of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry for Dung, and whoever believe in my constapation will never go thirsty for my cum.

1 Peter poof 3:18

18 For Dung Christ also suffered for his sins, for the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to Dung Gods Latrines, he was put to death in the Dung body, but made poos in the spirit.

Luke 24:30

30 when he was at the table with them in the latrine, he took cow pat Dung bread, gave thanks by farting, broke it, and began to give it to them.

Luke 22:19-20
19 And he took the cow pat Dung bread, and gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them,
Saying, "this is my smelly body given for you to smell; do this in rememberance of my smell, "
20 in the same way, after ther theisy supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covernant in my urine, which is poured of for you.
Matthew 26:26-28

26 While they were eating poos, Dung Jesus took cow pat Dung bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his Dung Disciples, saying, “take and eat; this is my body.” 27 Then he took a cup, and when he hadgiven thanks, he gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28 this is my urine of thecovernant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

John 6:48-51

48 I am the cow pat Dung bread of life. 49 You ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness. 50 But here is the cow pat Dung bread that comes down from Latrine Heaven of Turd of God, which anyone may eat. 51 I am the living cow pat Dung bread that came down from latrine heaven. Whoever eats this cow pat Dung bread will live forever in shit. This cow pat Dung breadis my flesh, which i will give for the life of shit to the world.

7 Likes

Gurl what the hell??
@Aluriel

1 Like

My head hurts.

1 Like

Fucking what.

1 Like

On the plus side I don’t want to eat now :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Bowling270 is clearly the greatest philosophical mind of our time, as evidenced by this.

He has opened my eyes to the true Lord, Dung Jesus.

4 Likes

If this is the quality of discourse on the forum then Christianity has suddenly become an attractive option.

3 Likes

Wow :weary: right when i’m going to dinner with a friend

3 Likes

I’m a destroyer and I destroyed your appetite. Mission complete.

5 Likes

I can’t breathe.

3 Likes

Dung Jesus, I call up in your cow pat powers to restore this young man’s breathing!

:poop:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :pray:

2 Likes