Duke Sallos

So I tried my very first summoning last night (first post also, previously just lurking) after only a few weeks of research. I was nervous, but wanted to share my experience, as this was part of the deal I made. Long story short, I’m having some marriage trouble and wanted to reach out to Duke Sallos for help. We were heading towards divorce, and he was planning to move out. I received news today that he will be staying for now, due to some unforseen circumstances. Although this doesn’t mean we are working things out, I definitely saw this as a sign that I was at least heard, and possibly the first step in the right direction. I’m honestly shocked to see something so soon, and maybe I’m reading too far into this, but I’m already happy with my results. I’ve read a ton of blog posts that say you need to put in the work on your own to truly get results, and I see this, if anything, as an opportunity to work on my own life and the troubles we’ve been facing to fix our relationship. If he had moved out, I don’t think I would have had this opportunity to show him we can fix this. So I just wanted to say thank you to Duke Sallos and recommend his aid to anyone seeking help in this area.

4 Likes

Welcome @Luna13 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Did you write a petation or did you invoke him ??

i am trying to work with Sallos and i have read many successful stories of people working with him
I am gald he helped you to sort the things
Hail Duke Sallos !!

3 Likes

I attempted to invoke. I didn’t have any clear visions, but some pretty weird candle flickering and some chills and strange feelings.

2 Likes

Overall- I’d say it’s too soon to tell.

Sallos is tricky because he’s more about developing relationships w/ passion, lust, and intensity, and truthfully, his works often take time.

However, from my experience, his true skills lie with using passion and lust to compell the target into action.

Sometimes, those actions can be subtle depending on the type of person your target is.

On the one hand, it seems like your target took some action. However, was it passion/ lust that drove him to take action? (if so- this is probs Sallos)

Or, was it a random circumstance or situation?

Hang in there though. Also, since you live w/ him and you know each other well, it might be worthwile to look into some other ways to “influence” him.

4 Likes

Do you have any recommendations on what else I can try?

2 Likes

Dantalion is a true badass when it comes to literally changing someone’s mind about something. And since he also deals with love, he could definitely be an option. That would be my number one go to.

Foras has been said to be good at making someone who has lost interest in you be fascinated w/ you again (not sure if this applies to your situation or not). I’ve never worked with him, so I can’t vouch for him; but, I have worked with Dantalion and he’s good- real good. He also appeared to me when I was new, which is why I always recommend him in matters such as yours!

6 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look more into Dantalion. The two main names that came up in my searches were Sallos and Sitri, and I chose to try contacting Sallos, as Sitri seemed more sex focused. That subject is not so much of an issue, and I’m seeking a more meaningful, long lasting connection.

2 Likes

@56cpdb coming in hot with amazing advice all over tonight.

2 Likes

:rofl: :sunglasses:
Sometimes ya got it, sometimes ya need it! Never know til ya jump in!

1 Like

Well i have read that sometimes Dantalion doesn’t give you what you want
He just gives you whats best for you …even if its opposite of what you asked
I want to work with Dantalion but i am afraid that he might do the opposite of what i asked for
You see, i am really focused on one person and i dont want to settle for someone different
I am not obsessed … its just there are somethings which are incomplete

Can you give me some advice
also is it true about Dantalion …what i mentioned above ???

1 Like

@Vikson you and I seem to be in the same boat here. If that’s true about Dantalion, i fear the advise may be that we stop asking for things that we want if the universe has determined its not right for us. I know I’m not ready to accept this answer yet, I assume you’re not either. I posted a question about poppets in another section, I’m going to read up more on that and try that as well, maybe something to look into for yourself as well.

2 Likes

@Vikson @Luna13 it’s not been my experience with Dantelion. I either got what I wanted or nothing.

4 Likes

Dantalion’s power is the most useful one in my situation but i am having second thoughts as many people on this forum said that they didnt get what they ask for
As @anon8398376 said We get what we asked for or we get nothing if thats the case I am ready to give Dantalion a shot
@Luna13 if you are in the same situation i would suggest ask Sargatanas / Amon / Sallos / Pomba Gira for help
Well i have read a lot about them and i am currently working with Sargatanas

And can you please tag the link of the Poppets question please …!! Thanks

1 Like
2 Likes

Got a lot of helpful answers there :slight_smile: not sure if any of them would apply to you or not, it’s not about how to make one, more on questions about how they work.

1 Like

This is what i am thinking right now

Well when we read about others success stories we question our powers … our faith
For some people it hardly takes 10 mins to contact the Entity and some it takes an hour
Some people will get results in 1 days sometimes within hours
And for some it takes months…
We just have to keep practicing and developing our relationship with the Entity

When i read About the Amon success story (Amon can help you in hours ) sorry i dint remember the tittle
I did the exact same SPELL but i didnt get any results … well i get frustrated sometimes because i dont know the exact reason behind the FAILED ritual
I dont even know if its FAILED or its taking time

i just keep telling myself to have FAITH … cause you have nothing to blame

Any thoughts @anon8398376 @Luna13 @56cpdb @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

@Vikson I commented on this elsewhere last night. I think some people need longer rituals to separate themselves from the ordinary world and need an hour long ritual. Others can do so in a short 5 minute ritual.

2 Likes

Can practice make the duration shorter ?

2 Likes

Absolutely, through NLP and Hypnosis you can ‘anchor’ various states to hop into them in an instant.

2 Likes