Duke Sallos came to me in my Dream?

So I’ve been looking around this forum for sometime now and stumbled across Duke Sallos. And when I found out about him my mind went crazy like he was just stuck in my head. Like I would research him night and day. But enough of my obsession, I once had a girlfriend my first love she was the best thing that’s ever happened to me. We had to stop dating because my family moved away but I just feel like it wasn’t supposed to end that way at all… and also I’ve never really been into Christianity or any of that Satan and Ramona always interested me as a kid and now. But I’ve been meditating with his sigil and his enn for about 3-5 days now and yesterday morning after waking up I decided to meditate with his enn and his sigil on my stomach (while laying down) . I already have experience with astral projection and lucid dreaming so I’ve been meditating for like a year now so getting into the zone is fairly easy. But with his sigil on my stomach and probably because I just woke up this time was different. I started to slip into my dreams and I was getting a lot of weird images of me like in some weird places like grass fields, deserts, icelands, molten lava places. It was weird but what was even more weird was I kept seeing Duke Sallos and his alligator or crocodile ride past me. I got this vision like 4 times in different areas then the 5th time I just jumped on and started to ride with him. I know this is gonna sound crazy but He took me to her house and Me and my Ex dated for 2 years and I know the whole layout of her house and the location and he took me there. Me and Duke Sallos walked up to her front door and he opened it, he led me upstairs to her room and my heart was racing so fast. He said “Is this who you speak of and desire?” I replied yes. I told him “I just want her back in my life I miss her soo much I need to speak to her again I need her”. Duke sallos replied “So be it” he stomped his feet and flames ran up from the floor everything was shaking and I woke up. I still remember every part of that dream and it just keep replaying in my head. Please give your thoughts on this !

2 Likes

I forgot to add once I told Duke Sallos what I wanted he asked “ what will you give in return” I told him I would stop watching sexual content

1 Like

I would say anytime obsession is involved, and trust me, I get obsessed with new things easily, we are bound to dream of out obsessions.

In which case, I say good on you for breaking a record in having goets step into your dreams, and good luck with the girl!

1 Like

Do you think this was obsessions driven from my mind and thoughts? And Thankyou for replying

1 Like

I think it was a contributing factor, but not the sum total. I believe you had a dream, and I don’t doubt that spiritual entities play a part. What I would do though is observe the unfolding of events carefully.

1 Like

Thankyou

1 Like

(Keep in mind I don’t doubt you or your dream). Just watch everything unfold carefully. Best way to know the truth of it.

The Grand Duke is always as good as his word. Offer him some Bourbon if you can.

1 Like