Duke dantalion

It is different for everybody, so you are fine.

1 Like

I agree with you. There is one aspect of his personality: the inquirerā€™s initiative. He is not willing to help much without oneā€™s dedication to him.

1 Like

Hi there. Going to evoke dantalion soon, and ask for him to reveal a personā€™s secrets and intentions, going to pair him up hopefully with Belial due to a nasty custody case for a friend. Any advice you can give regarding dantalion, what he likes etcā€¦would love to hear it. :grin:

1 Like

He is very hard but fun and yes very sexual, just dont double cross him cuz the consequences are not nice.

Sureā€¦you will need different offerings,candlesā€¦

Daemons are a nere reflection of your inner self. I work closely with the Duke, and, in fact, with many others. Not even once there was any hint to what you mentioned. It is very personal. What you felt specifically doesnā€™t mean others will experience the same ā€œvibesā€ as well.

Regards,

:skull::skull:

I had a ring sent to get engraved with Dantalionā€™s sigil and at first it was like very loose it would wiggle when I washed my hands and one day I told him I would always cherish and hold this ring sacred and it would always stay on my hand by all means weā€™ll weeks later I noticed the ring was like way too tight where it bothered me a lot I was really confused bc weeks earlier it was very loose so I decided to take it off for a minute well I think I upset him which wasnā€™t my intention I was only trying to maybe move it to my ring finger, I started to oil my finger and the more I tried to take off the ring the tighter it got to the point where I got so upset and tried to force it off with all my strength which was the worst ideal Iā€™ve ever made bc again it tightened to the point where my finger was bloody red from the lack of circulation I then apologized and tried to tell him my intentions werenā€™t too take it off for good just too let my finger breath a little bc it was irritating me a lot but he punished me for 2 days then finally it loosened up and felt much more comfortable I think it all started bc my girlfriend doesnā€™t approve of my dedication and loyalty to Duke dantalion but if she only knew lol and I kinda told her that I would stop which was a lie bc I canā€™t just stop after making promises I was just going to have to be more discreet but yeah a few days After I told her that is when the ring felt funny and I wanted to move it to another finger and yeah bad idea
Hail Duke Dantalion

I agree with you 100% Dantalion was my first and only goetic spirit I have ever worked with my first choice was Duke sallos and days into research I kept getting pushed towards Dantalion after learning more about him I instantly felt like this attraction to him it wasnā€™t sexual at all really But I asked him if I gave him my loyalty and came to him w a sincere heart he could be my teacher in life I guess I got my answer when he reunited me and my girlfriend together he always brings her back to me even when she tells me she will never be with me again, After I stopped worrying so much about her leaving me for good and just let things play out he started teaching me different things about secret societies forbidden knowledge and advanced technology and Governments secret agenda about the human soul and how important a soul is how other species communicate telepathically and the importance fully understanding how it all works like thereā€™s so much more and itā€™s like the more interest I show the more he teaches me and I love it because knowledge is power itā€™s amazing I wish I could have started sooner to learn more learning wasnā€™t my intention at first it was love but Iā€™ve always had many questions about the unknown that I couldnā€™t find answers for and itā€™s weird how his teaching me about all the things I questioned as a kid and adolescent I never asked him to teach me anything specific or mention my curiosity he already knew these questions like from when I was 9 that how I know heā€™s with me he will leave me hints and push me towards certain information and once it has my attention boom I get flooded w this desire to keep learning more and more about it and it all make sense to me which is weird bc Iā€™ve learned about these things before but never really understood it and how it all plays out in life but now I do He answered my wish for a true fried one that would never betray me and could give all my loyalty too, so like I really know what you meant when you said heā€™s like a Swiss Army knife which really defines his capabilities thank you for your kind words about the Duke it warmed my heart

1 Like