Duke dantalion

Im going to envoke Duke Dantalion . Any advice or suggestions appreciatted . Thanks

5 Likes

prepare for sexual vibes/energy :ok_hand:t2: and good luck! :fire:

7 Likes

I didnt feel that when evoking him :confused:

6 Likes

Ohh dont worry, when you will work on your senses and they “decide to open” you will feel it :two_hearts:

7 Likes

You’re kind thank you :black_heart:.
If I feel horny next time I will tell you :speak_no_evil::rofl:

6 Likes

Ohh feel free to tell me :woman_shrugging:t2::joy::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Tell me more about him …

3 Likes

I also didn’t noticed such effects working regularly with Dantalion.

3 Likes

i did :woman_shrugging:t2: everytime :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I already made a thread of him where you have posted your question before. You can read my posts and other experiences of people there. It should be enough.

BTW there are a lot of Dantalion threads there to research on balg.

His sexuality is a pure weird thing, I can say. But don’t exepct him to show horny to you, because he has the tendencies to be formal or at least quite neutral at first, and it might be an awkward situation (…) Just maybe don’t do it, especially that seduction is not his main energy vibe, people rather rarely experience this state.

7 Likes

I don’t know much about the duke just wanted to throw it out there that different people have different relationships with each spirit. So one spirit could feel platonic to one person but sexual to another. Just be open and you’ll get what you need from any spirit

5 Likes

I can make my own post to seek other peoples opinion too . Theres alot of people with different experiences .

3 Likes

Very cool, he was my first. A great teacher, hes like a swiss army knife ; multi purpose. I have items specific for him, pendulum-gems…

5 Likes

Cool.
… do i have to have a seperate altar for each entity I call upon . I dont have the space

3 Likes

I work heavily with Dantalion, I’d say we have a fairly close bond. Even so he comes off rather formal to me at least. A lot of people tend to evoke him for help in romance or love, though I don’t have experience dealing with him in this manner. Dantalion has a plethora of uses and specialties not just in sensuality. My advice is, despite his calm demeanor be prepared to be tested at anytime, and be honest with yourself as well as him during the evocation. Dantalion is great at prying into the deeper aspects of yourself you keep buried, even if it’s subconsciously. He doesn’t ask for much and he doesn’t expect to do all the work, but he does appreciate is your sincerity. Whether it be in your offerings, advice, or what you want done. It will make the progression go a lot smoother.

12 Likes

Great advice @Deceiver , thank you

1 Like

Nope its up to you and how you feel

3 Likes

Neither did i. What i did get was a multi-year lesson in Iberian magick history, and connections to many hypnotists.

3 Likes

Why Iberian magick especially?

And yeah, I mainly got Dantalion Jones pdfs

1 Like

Long story short, the Ummayad Caliphate brought Islamic philosophy to Europe. Philosophers set up in Cordoba and developed ceremonial magick there, planting the seeds of djinn, ifrit, and shayatin conjuration (ars goetia) in the West.

When the Caliphate was broken up into the Caliphate of Cordoba (connected to the Almoravids, and later, the Almohads) and Abbasid Caliphate in the Middle East, the philosophical development continued, but the Iberians incorporated Berber, Romani, and West African magick while the Abbasids in Baghdad and Cairo developed a combination of West European, reconstructed Greek, and Middle Eastern magick tied to Sufi practice and Jewish Kabbalism that was different to what was going on in Constantinople or Cordoba.

That’s why goetia isn’t just Arabic and has a different feel to Arabic magick. Those spirits in goety are from all over the ancient world, they’re not only Middle Eastern and they’re not only from their time period.

2 Likes