Dukante's sigil of Satan

Anyone ever tried Dukante’s sigil of Satan? What were your experiences? Which entity came to you?

1 Like

It’s eh. I used it for a long time, before getting a personal sigil. Imo, the Dukanté manifestation of Satan is too “large” and vague to do concrete work with. The entity encompasses too many aspects of an entity. I’ve had best results with Satan approaching him as a very specific mask and spirit.

When I was 9, satan walked into my room [at least someone claiming to be him] i did not called, but I did end up with an asskicked, and years of torment. Last year I decided to evoke him, see if we could open a dialogue, maybe figure things our. nothing ever happened, so I quit. I figure he prolly thought since I was ‘young impressiobale and pliable’ he could ‘get me to submit to him as that seems to be what he wanted’. now that I refuse to bow to god angel or devil, but stand as a CopEqual
he doesn’t have a need for me.
I still get a twinge it was not him but some kind of imposter- just don’t really care to know for sure.

Maybe it was him. He does have his own particularly “Trickster” and adversarial aspects, which aren’t malicious for evil’s sake usually though. I’ve never had the experience of being “tormented” by Satan, nor that he is desirous of blind servants for that matter. I guess the closest was a few months ago, a spirit (who is now one I have acknowledged in my court) began “messing” with me using this horrifying image that would repeat over and over and over everytime I closed my eyes. A way to just, REALLY, get my attention perhaps…

That he didn’t respond doesn’t particularly surprise me. Satan is a vague character. He responds well to what you desire of him, and also the aspect that you NEED to come in contact with. For me, it’s his role as the Horned God, Initiator, Father of the Witchblood, etc. that I am “Destined” to work with. In fact, it took months before I even got a proper audience with the Black Man himself. Shortly after, when he initiated me into the witchcult, that’s when things really started rolling. So, he only really revealed anything significant when I had made a strong commitment (ie months of offerings and allowing the initiation to occur).

1 Like

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:3, topic:5109”]When I was 9, satan walked into my room [at least someone claiming to be him] i did not called, but I did end up with an asskicked, and years of torment. Last year I decided to evoke him, see if we could open a dialogue, maybe figure things our. nothing ever happened, so I quit. I figure he prolly thought since I was ‘young impressiobale and pliable’ he could ‘get me to submit to him as that seems to be what he wanted’. now that I refuse to bow to god angel or devil, but stand as a CopEqual
he doesn’t have a need for me.
I still get a twinge it was not him but some kind of imposter- just don’t really care to know for sure.

Not being bad but i know a guy who thought Satan visited him as a child,and it was his ass he was after.

i thought i saw him once , i was smoking a shit load of hash and handed my mate a joint, when a spark shocked the two of us, then i looked into a phone box in front of me with this small kid with black hair and black eyes, just stared at me , didn’t blink or look elsewhere, freaked me out to bits, i just got chills looking at the thing, it was like Damien .

Speaking of Damien, I know a couple that have a little boy. They used to claim they were wiccans into Germanic and Italian witchcraft but the more I got to know them, I told my other friends who are also into magick, they are not wiccans I am telling you they’re into some type of Satanism and they are too afraid to admit it because of the crazy religious nuts around here, so they are just hiding behind a wiccan title. Anyway, I think they were into a more theistic type of Satanism, where they actually believe Satan is the adversary mentioned in the holy bible.

They have some kind of dellusion going on between them right now. They have tailored their son’s looks so that he has short black hair in a bowl cut, he has deep brown eyes (colored contacts), and pale skin, and they dress him in a black formal suit with a red tie. My friends are scared now, thinking their son is the antichrist because he looks just like Damien. I keep telling him, there’s no such thing, their son who they also intentionally named Damien Alexander by the way (Damien= the antichrist and Alexander= the antichrists son in The Omen 4, that one that was a twin inside of Delia) but it’s obvious they have a fantasy of giving birth to the antichrist so they tailored their son to look like him on purpose.

They even have rituals where they place their son on an altar and evoke whatever the hell it is they evoke, to come down and bestow powers upon their son. They tell their son he is the chosen one and that they are bringing him into his power with these rituals, his awakening, when really they are just evoking something and asking it to turn him into the antichrist. They have a weird sexual fantasy thing about being the parents of the chosen antichrist. Very strange.

Their son is only 9 by the way, so that kid is gonna grow up with a very disturbed perception of reality.

1 Like

That’s fucking weird. Like seriously. Fucking. Weird. Like some Rosemary’s baby shit, but fake.

1 Like

That kid is going to be powerful if he doesn’t fear this shit…