Dual practice of the LHP

Greetings everyone…

There is some information I need to gather. It is within regards to dual practice on the left hand path. My closest friend (he is more like a brother to me) and I were discussing the left hand path in general and I know for certain that he wants to go on this journey…he has always been drawn to this, and is like-minded like me that we have the same interests in spirituality, the paranormal and the left hand path. He wants to ascend and work with spirits, however his prior concern is that he has a family, (his girlfriend and a young daughter who is about 7 years old), and when he will evoke spirits to work with him, he is concerned that it might effect his girlfriend and daughter. I have said he could perform his rituals at my place. So my question is two fold:

1. Is my friend able to perform rituals at my place and if so how would he go about that?

2. Can two people work with the same spirit, performing the same ritual or would it be work better if both people take it in turns to perform a ritual or is their another way in two people can perform the ritual and get great results?

Any knowledge you can give would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance. Blessings and happiness to one and all

Yes, he’d do them the same way he was going to do them at his place? BYOB style - can’t he pack his stuff in a box and bring it over?

1. Can two people work with the same spirit, performing the same ritual or would it be work better if both people take it in turns to perform a ritual or is their another way in two people can perform the ritual and get great results?

You mean you both want to do the same ritual? In the same space on the same night? Might was well do it together then, unless there’s a reason not to, and that would be personal between you.

1 Like

Pick up a copy of Evoking Eternity, by EA Koetting. It covers all angles of evocation, including multiple magicians evoking the same spirit together.

Awesome…I shall do that…I know I am very new to all this but thank you for being patient with me and for your guidance…

happiness and blessing to you

1 Like

I have just placed an order for that book you have recommended…looking forward to reading. Thanks again for your help

1 Like

Thank you for replying and for your advice

1 Like