Dual Chakra Systems

Recently, I was informed by one of my guides of my unique Chakra system. I have never heard of anything like this before, and honestly have not worked with chakras much up until this point. In fact, I think one of the reasons I’ve primarily strayed from working with chakras is that mine are not common or ordinary, and a part of me intuitively understood that, and that most workings don’t affect me the same.

Instead of one chakra system (I’m only including the major ones here from root-crown), I have two systems, nearly identical, and layed on top of eachother. Each system runs energy in one specific direction. On pulling energy down from my crown and into my root, and another opposite, pulling energy from my root and into my crown.

Each too is a unique color. Instead of the commonly refenced seperate colors for each chakra, all of my chakras in a single system share the same color. The one that pulls energy down is a ghostly green, and the one that draws up is an earthy red.

Other than the fact that I know this changes how my body processes energy, I don’t really understand it. I would love any input you could share.

What I do know is I never caused this to happen intentionally. I am told it developed “shortly after birth”. And lastly I know I need to switch between the two dependent on the situation and task at hand, but again I’m not sure what each one does precisely.

If anyone has more questions I would be glad to answer.

My friend has an energy system similar to this, one layered over the other yet interconnected. My own energy system chakras are spread out in random locations on my energy body rather than down the spine and rather than flow it’s more of a instantaneous transportation of energy from point A to point B.

4 Likes