Drum beats to spirits-Cause, Evocation, and Other Reasonings

Lately, I’ve been working on something that has given me cause to break out the drumsticks for random drum beats, both with and without music. Normally, I wouldn’t feel something spiritually or astrally connected. Yet now I’m feeling something that is otherworldly, almost as if I’m being watched, admired, and of positive influence. It sort of gives me this supercharged feeling right before, during, and afterwards. Candles or no candles makes no difference to the effect, I’ve tried and observed. It’s almost as though the efforts, strikes, and energy feels like an elaborate ritual within itself. Any thoughts or ideas of who could cause such a manifestation of effects of this magnitude?

The simplest way to think of a ritual is as a symbolic representation of your intention, the energies involved, and the way you wish for the energies to interact to cause a result.

It feels like a ritual because it is a ritual. Altering the bpm and rhythm can connect you to other things, and if you focus on an energy or consciousness and just let yourself drum by feel you can create what amounts to a sigil to them.

Try feeling out the properties of that feeling you get or reach out and see if its conscious.

1 Like

See, that’s what I was thinking along the lines of at first.

The question is what kind of being would spark that feeling to even the average practitioner?

I did that, it usually amounts to what would range from slow to borderline military drumbeat cadences to even rapid fire. When I go rapid, it feels as though a female spirit is nearby and she is smiling at my movements and it almost feel like erotic passion floods my senses.

Oh I’m feeling properties and it’s both erotic spiritual energy and conscious all rolled into one.

1 Like

Just about any worth it’s salt. Typically the 3 main reasons people either can’t or won’t feel something are:

1. Lack of energy to perceive it
  2. Filters and personal biases blocking their perceptions
  3. The entity or energy is too far away from “our world” for them to perceive. Ties in to no. 1

Most entities at or above the level of the average land spirit tend to be able to be felt at that level if the conditions are correct.

Congratulations, you’ve found a method you’re naturally attuned towards for sensing and manipulating reality. If you want to take it beyond attuning yourself to spirits and entities try to “know” something by drumming, for example the number of a dice before you throw it or the results of a coin flip.

Then contact it. Could be a Muse or any number of entities.

2 Likes

I feel as though I have plenty of spiritual energy to perceive it. It’s just that the identification of it is proving difficult. I don’t necessarily feel any biases during the drumming ritual. The entity feels like it’s extremely close.

Thanks. I’ll look into that. I typically know how I’m gonna do something before I even raise a drumstick, but then the drumming takes a mind path of it’s own and slows or speeds up.

Do Muses have an erotic level to them that borderline along the similar range of a succubus? That thought just hit me.

Identification is different from sensation. If you know it’s conscious why not just ask. The best way to learn to identify spirits is to have lots and lots of reference points. Once you know enough spirits and the different properties and feels associated to them and their types, you’ll have an easier time.

Or rather once you’re familiar with the way your body senses energies and consciousnesses you’ll be able to use it better.

It’s not exactly how much energy you have but how you use it when it comes to perceiving and interpreting energy. If your energy is “occupied” by one interpretation or mode of reality then you would be stuck acting within the boundaries of that mode. This is why magical breakthroughs often come with a complete shift in perspectives where you feel like everythings the same but different somehow.

So long as you empty your mind of all internal noises you should have fairly accurate results no matter the exact process.

There are many kinds but yeah some do. There’s a reason so many creative or innovative people were complete sex fiends. It’s fun to see how people in history controlled and used their sexual energy from directing it with chastity (Tesla) to using lovers as inspiration (Picasso, Mozart).

Any idea of methods or techniques to work on this skill set? Sometimes it’s conscious is just as sporadic as the drumbeats.

I don’t necessarily understand what you mean by “occupied” energy. However, the perspective of everything being the same yet different is what sparked this whole concept of an entity to begin with. It wasn’t until just recently that I noticed the shift of spiritual and astral energies around me during the drumming period.

I’ll work on that. Internal noises typically are dimmed right before the first drumstick even hits.

The old ways typically required chastity before a ritual or session. In recent decades, it almost seems like that belief structure is either varied or being phased out steadily.

Focus on the consciousness and try and intend to get a better “signal”. If your ability to reach its consciousness is fading in and out most likely you’re just not connecting well enough. I personally have an entity that I connect to by stomping in a certain rhythm for example.

It’s one of those things you have to experience to know. But as an approximation, have you ever deeply meditated or taken DMT or something and felt that like you’re perceiving everything at once or connected to everything? If so, could you make anything coherent or useful out of it when you went back to normal?

Chances are you couldn’t, because when it comes down to it a tree or a djinn or a monster perceives in a very different manner than humans do.

However if your energy isn’t “occupied” with keeping you in the perception of a human you can perceive in far different ways. Think of how people can go on nonsensical rants when they’re on drugs or anesthetics but they don’t understand it when they get back to normal. This is because they were in fundumentally different states of perception.

Then that means you’ve freed up some energy and aren’t stuck to the modern human perception of “theres no such thing as spirits”.

even if you consciously knew it before you didn’t have the energetic shift within yourself that frees you from that perception until that moment.

How do you “troubleshoot” the fading in and out situation? What do you do to get a stronger “signal”? Seems like your stomping rhythms are similar to my drumbeats.

No, I can’t say that I ever dealt with DMT or anything along those lines. However, I have had dreams where I was flooded with information. Sometimes it went like video clips rolled together and sometimes it was a flood of symbolism.

The only “monsters” I’ve dealt with are dragons that turned out to be easily researchable or erotic succubi, which I happen to have 5, and those usually gave me direct insight.

That’s typically why I don’t mess with drugs. I deal with caffeine, but who doesn’t. Alcohol doesn’t send me on rants or scenes that turn out to give me spiritual insight on the level otherwise on a sober scenario.

Well, I’ve always known and had the perception that there’s a such thing as spirits. How else would I get floods of information and sensations? That’s what runs through my mind.

Like I said, the fading occurs because you don’t connect to its consciousness well enough. if you want a better signal you need to figure out the rhythm or bpm etc that it resonates with best.

Your inability to enhance the signal intuitively is the same as your previous inability to perceive what was occuring when you were drumming. Just because you consciously believe something doesn’t mean you know it on all levels of your being. The latter is what’s necessary for most magical experiences while the former only matters as a path to the latter.

consciously believing or reasoning something is useless if you don’t directly experience it, and you can’t experience it if you don’t have enough energy to shift your perception to fully know it.

Once you had enough energy to spare you could feel the energies around you when drumming and understood them for what they were. If you didn’t you may have just not noticed them like before or completely blew them off then forgotten about them.

Research is only useful as far as you’re working within known boundaries. And no amount of research will allow you to fully understand how a dragon or a succubi perceives everything around them.

All the research in the world wouldn’t allow you to access the full potential of a spirit. For example I’ve personally used dragons as guardians to defend possessions and assets, speed up growth and evolution, reduce peoples ability to think rationally, as initiatory figures and connectors between states, to control and manipulate shades and other necromantic spirits, and other more obscure stuff.

All of these are well within the niche dragons have for themselves but even with a lifetime of research there’s still a good chance there’s a lot of stuff about them you’ll never figure out without just meeting one.

All I know is that when I speed up, I sense the spirit’s interest spiking. When I do certain exact rhythms, it smiles and then I sense a projection of erotic energy.

To be fair, sometimes even my dreams sort of take time to “download”. So there could be that same concept going on. It kind of drives me nuts when it takes almost all day to perceive a dream that could be simple.

I’m not exactly fond of even inadvertently blowing off a familiar spirit. I’m hoping that is not the case though. Only time will tell whether or not that is the case, I suppose.

The thing is, Research is one of my favorite things to do. Whether it is direct research or experimental research varies and at what degree of effect is what decides of the level of being provoked to give the information that is required for me to advance myself at a desired pursuit.

However, I’m very fond of wolf-headed dragons. I’m quickly learning that they personify my level of intensity on a huge scale. Plus, they are essentially the best of both worlds, wolves and dragons. On a fun note, it would be interesting to see a pack of them the same as a wolfpack conceptc but as wolf-dragons.
images (2)

Succubi perceive things at varying ranges. One of my personal succubi essentially amounts to a priestess, which means that her level of intensity with sex magick and rituals in general are beyond the scope of a traditional concept of a succubus/incubus.

I’m not necessarily geared towards the mentality of knowing both dragons and succubi down to an exact science. I am fond of getting them down to an understanding at least to the point that I can communicate with them easily in the afterlife and hopefully be able to relate to them.