Druid

I’ve been doing tarot for myself, friends, and often times randos for a little over 5 years now, a while ago I did a tarot reading on myself about what I should do going down this path of Celtic shamanism/Celtic Druidry and this is what I pulled, while I already interpreted them, I would also like others who do such readings or just want to try it out to interpret what they get from this reading the son of pentacles is called the knight of pentacles in traditional decks and the first card is six of cups:

3 Likes

I believe you already have your answer but I take that your path isn’t going to be easy you will face many obstacles and over come them with triumph basically with out looking at the cards too much is a message I get for you

1 Like

You have a strong interest in the path you follow, yet need to find another person to support or guide on your new journey,

Your evolving and developing new skills and seek New knowledge …which has lead you to question your path…

Despite the fact you have a choice to make the spirit realm remind you it’s not the end of a path…there’s always a way to find a balance.
And continue moving forward.

There’s also a reminder of your upcoming workings with the triple goddesses maiden, mother and crone and the elements…although I suspect from this reading you already work with them…

1 Like

I do communicate with the Gaulish pantheon, in a way it’s like how you’d talk with family. Although, I avoid really falling into the pagan triple goddess stuff.

2 Likes

Here’s another reading, however this reading was an invocation of Belial asking what he wanted me to know.

2 Likes

I really think you should.

Those are strong, beneficial energies.

Yeah I am following the Druid path along with my bf, for me the seelie fae and unseelie fae have been showing up a lot lately along with my spirit guide who turned out to be a fox and for my bf, Danu has been showing up a lot for him and his spirit guide that’s a coyote.

As for the Belial one I have somewhat interpreted it.

2 Likes

If you ever need to discuss anything faeries related, feel free to message me. I lean more unseelie by nature, but can work with both. The stuff I do may be a bit unorthodox. I do not consider it my spiritual path as it was passed down from my grandmother’s and seems to follow the female line in our famly. Every female gets one or more faeries gifts. My suspicion is a witch ancestor connected our family bloodline to one of the fae. What I do is a combination of techniques she taught me, things I picked up from faeries tales and family stories, personal meditation and vision work and a few things from other faeries seers. I don’t even consider the faeries stuff part of my religious framework. I see it more as cultural practices, but I’ve been playing with, and talking to faeries since I was a child. If you want to know anything about it, just let me know.

1 Like

Danu is pretty awesome. Some say she is a lesser known aspect of the Morrigan. Not saying I agree with it, but it’s still interested nonetheless.

1 Like

He and I had a past together where she was involved but in this life he doesn’t want her that involved lol. She kind of backed up a bit now. We’re both exploring the lower world at the moment.

2 Likes

Remind me what the lower world is? Been awhile since I did a journey in a style that isn’t strictly Nordic.

1 Like

The lower world consists of nature, animals kingdoms, forest fae, spirit animals/guides and such.

2 Likes

Ah. Neat.

Tarot is a subjective and personal form of divination. If I’d pulled those cards for you, it could very well mean something different than it does. Trust your cards to speak to YOU. This isn’t an art like futhark divination or iching where someone can give you THE right answer. It was your pull. You read it.

1 Like

I know what tarot are lol that’s why I stated in the initial post that I’ve done it and interpreted it myself and would like to know what others interpret based of visual understanding of their view of said cards.

If it were my pull, it’d mean you’ll pursue druidry and then start down a new path sometime afterward rather than mastering the Celtic way.

To me this reads as you have been through adversity but this path leads you to success, fulfillment and money and the beginning of a money making/ prosperous project.