Driving someone out of a job or life

true, death magick haves it’s benefits.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahaha.

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

I have actually been avoiding death magick thus far in my practice, but you make a good point. I will think about it carefully, because this isn’t the first time recently it has been brought up. Maybe it’s time to take a step out and learn something new. If I choose this course, i will certainly keep you updated privately if you like.

And MAN do i wish she had a chair, just for the visual image of her sitting down and the expression on her face of realizing she sat in shit she couldn’t even perceive until it was aaaaaalllllll over her ass xD as it stands, i will make the standing area in front of her computer into an overfull horse stall. This is delightfully colorful!

Your thoughts also play well with the other idea Laith gave me, so I will investigate both at once, probably

Why???

1 Like

Well, quite simply: Look at a different workplace, and whether you manifest the same type of “I hate her, for being such a dumbass, there. You don’t actually have to Change the place, if it’s not about that step yet, but it may Show some evidance you haven’t looked into. ;)”

Or as Asbjörn described it:

The Box in his head labled “Cunt’s” is pretty quite full.

^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Because it’s a point of no return. I have already been through many points of no return before, of all kinds of stripes, but i never approach them without proper consideration. I survive through wisdom, not through haste.

@Anastasiya Wise words there. Necromancy seems to require Death Hexes in order to advance along the path though, so I think I will have to turn to curses eventually. Also it’s not a true point of no return is it? First rule of the Necromantic arts seems to be that all death is reversible

1 Like

If you really want to get rid of her, a nice simple way is to go to a Military Bar / Night Club with her.

Offer her a nice evening.

And make sure you go home seperatly.

Then, posess the Guy from remote Location and make him act out a Little more then he planned to.

If she still Returns,
she’ll definatly Change the way she treads you!

The benefit of this expierience in her head is,
you can address it whenever you want to Control her.
it’s a stable link into her subconcious.
It also imprints into her Soul,
making her very vournuble to any new attacks followed by that initial hit.

We all know that Phrase from Iron Man “Rise both enemy and friends into wealth, which is who will then Show out.” similar concept, except that you attack her sense of joy, and therefore also her sense of sorrow.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

@TheStorm You drive a good point, one that i will alsp consider carefully. Thank you :slight_smile:

@Yberion THIS is why i have such respect for you. This is why i made this post. I have made these types of connections before, but never really thought of them in this light before. Every time i have gained control over another, i have relinquished it when my purpose was fulfilled. I was stuck in the mindset that i would have to remake the link every time i wanted one. This is surprisingly revolutionary to my thought process, and i thank you for the nudge from the bottom of my heart.

The bar idea is also charmingly devious, and i will file it on top for special use

1 Like