Drinking a being's blood

No worries. Just imagine a tendril coming from your body and going into your prey. Breathe the energy in but don’t forget to cleanse. And if you want to be a dick and fuck someone up, visualize a big tendril coming from your sacral chakra and on this tendril imagine a bunch of smaller tendrils coming from the end. That’ll make somebody sick or worse. I only feed on people I don’t care about or like so I can have as much as I want.

1 Like

From my experiences yes we do bleed and can get injured over there.

2 Likes

Oh man I hope you didn’t find that out by experience😓

Somewhat relevant to this topic, so I’ll share.

Months ago, I met a demon while I was dreaming. I was in his bed and he was bleeding from his chest. Severely wounded. There was a deep hole in his chest right where his heart would be. I offered him my blood, to help heal his wounds. He challenged me, “So you offer your blood, how about now?” His face distorted. Jaw protruding out from his face and he bit and latched onto the entire lower half of my face. I didn’t react, I was indifferent and allowed him to bite my face. I was committed to helping him heal.

Then, he retracted. Seemingly intrigued that I didn’t react with fear. Then, he became quite sexual and touchy-feely, despite his wounds. I could feel the blood on me when I laid against him. It was very cold.

Either way, very interesting.

4 Likes

I had a very similar experience! Except I hadn’t given my blood I just somehow merged my entire body with him until we were one being. So in a way I gave him my entire being to heal.
It’s funny because I would’ve never thought beings with power like that could be hurt like that.

1 Like

That’s what I thought as well. Around the time I first set up my temple, I noticed lesser demons popping in and out of my temple to heal their wounds. Then, I had that experience and it seems to extend to other demons as well. It’s one of the reasons I’ve also made my temple a healing ground for them. I’ve also noticed it heals me also.

5 Likes

That’s so cool I love that :blush:

1 Like