Drew a sigil, what do you guys make of it?

So looking through a few sigils, had the urge to draw one, what do you guys make of it?

1 Like

I get steady measurement, metallic, inspiration, balance, and gradual creation

3 Likes

When I charge it, adjacent shadows deepen, and light seems to dim.

…and come to think of it, I used the flash to take this pic.

1 Like

A wraith and his scythe stare at me through the heavy shadow…

3 Likes

Reminds me of angels
Orderly
Light
Stuff like that

3 Likes

Lmao I think our views on angels differ alot :joy:

2 Likes

I’m also half asleep :+1:

I’ll read it in my temple later on

Here’s the strongest impressions I’m getting, balance, contradiction, unity, void (as in more than just an absence of light). Thanks guys, your opposing interpretations actually helped.

2 Likes

You planning on joining the FreeMasons lol?

2 Likes

No, but I’ve had family that were Masons. Interesting struck me as more of a pyramid, but now I see the compass.

3 Likes

I recognized the compass too

1 Like

Not sensing anything from it ATM, but I did note it is the right half of a mercurial octagon, a freemason compass, and there is a figure of an upside down Venus with some updide down fallen Pluto/mercury collar/horns or a lunar crescent. The other symbols I’m at a loss.

might not be local astrological symbols.

1 Like

Seems to me like there are astrological correspondences that are essential and the sigil is tapping upon them to call something that is associated with them. I feel certain vibes but nothing else atm. (Iam pretty rusty xD)

1 Like

Kinda hard to get a lock on anything as far out as the Booties Void. Had a recent obsession with it lately. I’ve been feeling the call of The Outer Gods.

1 Like