Dreams & Deja Vu [Long read...]

I haven’t made a post in a while. But a few weeks ago I had a dream about my dad dying, and today part of the dream came to reality.

This morning he was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. He was vomiting so violently that it caused internal bleeding.

This has happened before, but never to this severity.

He has pockets in his stomach, from what I could gather they’re in the internal layer of the wall of the stomach. So to paint a picture for you, imagine a cyst or a tumor. Like a big ass boil. But multiple.

This is the second time he’s been admitted to the hospital for it. The first time the doctor prescribed meds that were supposed to kill off what ever these pockets are. Now, it turns out they’re bigger in size and infected.

In my dream I overheard a conversation between my dad’s girlfriend and her daughter, about what she found out while at the hospital (this is how I know what’s wrong with him, I was eavesdropping. He’s only allowed 1 visitor right now, and of course it’s her.). He’s going for surgery in the next 2 weeks.

It actually happened in reality. As I was getting out of the shower today, I overheard their conversation. This is where I got the sense of Deja Vu, and remembered waking up from the dream of my dad dying.

The second part of the dream (the middle is a blank), my dad dies. Either in surgery, or after. I can’t remember exactly how.

Here’s the kicker… I’ve suspected her of being a witch for a while. She has an anltar-ish thing set up on their dresser. Surrounded by pictures of her family, and an assortment of candles (she also has boxes of specific colored candles in their closet - I went snooping again). And a jewellery box with a cheap dollar store lock on it. One day I went snooping to see what was in it. It was some kind of powder, or ash. It wasn’t dark, but it wasn’t white. It was like a silvery-grey color.

What if she really is?

Let me explain my theory.

Before she got here, life wasn’t so great for my dad. He was a janitor, working night shift with me as his partner in crime. Basically. We cleaned the big stores around town. He was making $12 an hour, I was making $10 (minimum wage). He hated it as much as I did. The bosses were tools, and no matter what we did, whether we cleaned for 3 hours or 8, they would nit-pick and find shit that we did wrong.

Out of nowhere, she calls. After about 10 years of not talking to him. Him and her split, then he got with my mom and had me and my sister. Then he left us and moved on to a kid, fresh out of high school and had 2 kids with her. Then moved on to an adult again, and had the most recent kid.

Says she needs help, that she’s clean of all the drugs and the drinking (which is total horse shit because every month there’s at least 8 quarts of whiskey under the sink in our recycling container, and I know for a fact she gets pills delivered for free because her uncle is a dealer. She just hides it well enough from my dad to make him not question her.). When she got here, she got a job. Lost it a few weeks later because she was skipping shifts so she could walk a couple blocks to this drug infested apartment building and pary with the crack heads (I followed her to work one day and seen her walk to the apartments rather than go in once my dad dropped her off. He never stuck around till she actually walked in the door. He trusted her. Until one day me and him were out driving and we caught her leaving the building.)

When and if my dad dies, we all get money. His job only pays him $14 an hour, but the benefits kick ass. She gets like 150 grand, I get 20, and so do the rest of the kids when they come of age - assuming she didn’t convince him to make her the one in charge of it after he’s gone. Which is possible… If that’s the case, we’re fucked, and she’s getting well over 200 grand for her and her daughter.

There’s the motive. So WHAT IF my suspicions are spot on? What if she actually is a witch using black magic to kill him, and other forms of magic to better her life. Like what if she’s the one responsible for the job with a killer life insurance policy?

Is there anything I can do to protect him? I don’t even know if it’d be too late at this point.

And to clarify, the dream only included those 2 parts. The part where I get out of the shower and eavesdrop on them, and the part where I find out my dad is dead…

Nothing in between, nothing before and nothing after.

The puking part wasn’t in the dream, him being rushed to the hospital, etc. None of that was in the dream.

Just those 2 things…

Seems weird to me.

Edit: Also, the powder in her box wasn’t metallic in any way. It was a very dull silver-ish grey. That’s why I say it’s like ash.

Edit #2: If I kill her, does the curse stop? Or is the damage already done?

The stuff you describe about her is EXACTLY the kind of “evidence” that caused the murder of innocent men and women during the witch-hunts, so I’m afraid that one doesn’t fly.

I can’t off-hand think of any woman I know how doesn’t have something in her house that could be misinterpreted as a shrine, including aggressive atheists and indifferent agnostics! :wink:

Candles, candles by photos, by things, especially objects like crystals, or shells and rocks that are mementoes… many women have that kind of stuff, that I know anyway.

The powder, that sounds like it might be human or animal ashes, again not proof of anything, a lot of normal people have those from a loved one. And it might not be - it could be ashes of a diary she burned to help herself heal from something, again this is not uncommon.

I think the only thing we can say for sure if that your dream was eerily similar to reality, and maybe you could work to enhance that?

But it’s a leap to say she’s a witch, on this evidence.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:3041”]The stuff you describe about her is EXACTLY the kind of “evidence” that caused the murder of innocent men and women during the witch-hunts, so I’m afraid that one doesn’t fly.

I can’t off-hand think of any woman I know how doesn’t have something in her house that could be misinterpreted as a shrine, including aggressive atheists and indifferent agnostics! :wink:

Candles, candles by photos, by things, especially objects like crystals, or shells and rocks that are mementoes… many women have that kind of stuff, that I know anyway.

The powder, that sounds like it might be human or animal ashes, again not proof of anything, a lot of normal people have those from a loved one. And it might not be - it could be ashes of a diary she burned to help herself heal from something, again this is not uncommon.

I think the only thing we can say for sure if that your dream was eerily similar to reality, and maybe you could work to enhance that?

But it’s a leap to say she’s a witch, on this evidence.[/quote]Yeah but you wouldn’t gradually see the ashes of a loved one or something that matters disappear over time. There’s visible evidence that she’s been scooping it out using her hand.

Edit: I know, still not damning evidence. But what could she be using ashes for? Other than for some kind of ritual.

To say for sure you’d have to know what kind of ash it is.

I honest to god think you want to build a case that legitimises killing her, because that’s what you really want to do. Everything she does is going to look nasty, suspect and corrupt to you, maybe because she’s really like that, maybe because you just hate her, I’m not able to make the call on that but I have seen firsthand examples of people hating on a parent’s new partner and I know how deep that venomous feeling can get.

I think the very best thing you can do is ask one of this forum’s excellent readers to give you proper insight that’s neither guesswork nor wishful thinking. That’s my best advice to you regarding this.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:3041”]I honest to god think you want to build a case that legitimises killing her, because that’s what you really want to do. Everything she does is going to look nasty, suspect and corrupt to you, maybe because she’s really like that, maybe because you just hate her, I’m not able to make the call on that but I have seen firsthand examples of people hating on a parent’s new partner and I know how deep that venomous feeling can get.

I think the very best thing you can do is ask one of this forum’s excellent readers to give you proper insight that’s neither guesswork nor wishful thinking. That’s my best advice to you regarding this.[/quote]

I don’t like her, because I don’t like the way I feel around her. Both me and my sister (the handicap) have always gotten these feelings when we’re around truly bad people. People that are capable of harming us.

She might not have been able to say “I don’t like this guy.”, but she would tell you through her actions. Around us, around family, she’s happy, giggly, not afraid to be loud, etc. She’ll smack you on your way by, things like that.

And I know it’s not just that she gets uncomfortable around strangers. Because I don’t either, and when she’s introduced to strangers, she’s timid at first but opens up after about 5 minutes.

By bad people, I’m talking about bad people.

Like one of my mom’s boyfriends who was a drunk. She was with him for almost 6 months, and not once did my sister act herself around him. She kept her arms tucked to her side, kept quiet, would shy away from him when he came close enough, etc.

I got the feeling. The same feeling I have about HER.

Guess what, it was right last time. He showed up drunk one night, tried to force himself on my mom, then tried to fight me when I pulled him off. I hit him in the head with a steel pipe, which knocked him out, then I called the cops and had him put in lock up.

After that guy, my mom never questioned my judgement of her friends and boyfriends. I also pointed out how my sister reacted and she started cluing in on that too.

My dad’s too stubborn to trust my judgement. And right now it seems like it’s getting him killed.

He’s never had health problems before in his life. He’s fit, has like less than 10% body fat. Eats relatively healthy, and our family, well his side has no history of health problems. They live until their 80’s at the least.

Since she got here, his attitude toward life changed. He’s lost all his… motivation. I don’t know if that’s the right word.

Like he was looking at buying a house, a new car, etc.

Since she’s gotten here, he started gambling again. Which is the reason for things being so tight with money. He gambled away his down payment for a house. So he’s given up on that idea. He almost gambled away his bill money, but she stopped him after he lost the grocery money.

He’s also had this shit start with his stomach. He was completely fine before she got here.

He’s gaining weight now, cause he’s less active. He’s stuck up there in the room with her all day. She doesn’t let him go out and have a life.

I have legitimate reasons for not liking this woman.

And no, don’t say it’s cause I don’t like the idea of my dad being someone other than my mom lol. If it wasn’t for the fact the I’m stuck living here too, I wouldn’t give a fuck if she was here or not.

I think you should get some readings done, see what comes up there. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:3041”]I think you should get some readings done, see what comes up there. :)[/quote]Who does readings?

People on this forum - look around.

If you want to protect your Pops, call on Saint Michael. He’s a fierce protector even if you’re a bit of an ass (I say this because I am an ass, not at all pious and the person I prayed for protection/healing sure as shit didn’t deserve it but emotions, blah, blah). If saints aren’t your bag, there are a few protecting and healing demons. Marbas can heal but I can’t think of any protecting demon off hand (There’s one in the Book of Azazel if memory serves). There are also a ton of elemental and other protecting spirits.

As for the girlfriend being a witch, I’m with Lady Eva. I think you want her to be “bad” because you don’t like her and think she’s a shit bag. That’s fine but nothing you described sounds “witchy” to me. She sounds like a mess but not dangerous. As someone who has been the girlfriend of far too many guys with kids, I’ll admit that I too probably gave off the “I don’t care for you” vibe to their kids. I’m sure more than a few children thought I didn’t like them and wanted to kill them because I’m awful with kids so I just shut down instead of trying to befriend them or whatever I’m suppose to do. She could be the same way. Then again, maybe she just doesn’t like you and your sister. Not liking you doesn’t mean she’s a witch who is casting spells. You snooped and found some weird stuff and then you made that weird stuff fit what you wanted her to be. That can be done with anything. If you went through my room because you thought I was some kind of nut bag satanist, I guarantee you’d find enough evidence to support that. Put things into context.

As for your dream, I have dreams about people dying all the time. I place zero stock in my dreams unless they’re lucid. Otherwise it’s just my brain being its wacky self. Parents get older and get sick. Fact of life. Not a great fact but a fact nonetheless. Get a reading if you think it wise but I think you should be spending time with your dad and focusing on him getting better. Leave the Colombo trip for another time.

[quote=“Junglered, post:10, topic:3041”]If you want to protect your Pops, call on Saint Michael. He’s a fierce protector even if you’re a bit of an ass (I say this because I am an ass, not at all pious and the person I prayed for protection/healing sure as shit didn’t deserve it but emotions, blah, blah). If saints aren’t your bag, there are a few protecting and healing demons. Marbas can heal but I can’t think of any protecting demon off hand (There’s one in the Book of Azazel if memory serves). There are also a ton of elemental and other protecting spirits.

As for the girlfriend being a witch, I’m with Lady Eva. I think you want her to be “bad” because you don’t like her and think she’s a shit bag. That’s fine but nothing you described sounds “witchy” to me. She sounds like a mess but not dangerous. As someone who has been the girlfriend of far too many guys with kids, I’ll admit that I too probably gave off the “I don’t care for you” vibe to their kids. I’m sure more than a few children thought I didn’t like them and wanted to kill them because I’m awful with kids so I just shut down instead of trying to befriend them or whatever I’m suppose to do. She could be the same way. Then again, maybe she just doesn’t like you and your sister. Not liking you doesn’t mean she’s a witch who is casting spells. You snooped and found some weird stuff and then you made that weird stuff fit what you wanted her to be. That can be done with anything. If you went through my room because you thought I was some kind of nut bag satanist, I guarantee you’d find enough evidence to support that. Put things into context.

As for your dream, I have dreams about people dying all the time. I place zero stock in my dreams unless they’re lucid. Otherwise it’s just my brain being its wacky self. Parents get older and get sick. Fact of life. Not a great fact but a fact nonetheless. Get a reading if you think it wise but I think you should be spending time with your dad and focusing on him getting better. Leave the Colombo trip for another time.[/quote]He’s only allowed 1 visitor during certain hours because he’s being held in the ICU until he’s stable. She’s always by his side, so I can’t exactly spend time with him.

In her mind it’s girlfriend > kids, when it should really be kids > girlfriend. Especially when you consider the fact that she’s only been back just over a year.

It makes me sick, how much control she has. She decides what he spends his money on, when he spends it, where he goes. She almost had him convinced to put my rent up when I can barely afford to pay him what I do now.

I’m almost positive he made her his beneficiary.

Shortly after he got the new job, I took a new job and moved out. I was gone all of 3 months and when I came back everything was different. This is more her home than it is ours now. The fact that I’m his kid and she’s some woman from his past doesn’t seem to matter.

If I honestly thought it’d bring him back to reality I’d smack him upside the head myself and ask him what the fuck he’s thinking.

If your dad is under her control, he’s choosing to be. We all have that irritating little thing called free will. Yes, it can be altered but if a person is devoted to an idea or person, it’s hard as hell to break that and keep it broken. I have a father who got remarried and suddenly decided he no longer had a boring adult daughter who didn’t fawn at his ashy feet and made him feel like the old man he is. I too made up a litany of excuses for his asshattery before realizing he made the choice to cut me off. Not the new wife, not the new step kiddies - HE DID. End of. Full stop. No more delusions.

And that kind of behavior rarely has anything to do with having some roots thrown on you or a demon bewitching the shit out of you. It all boils down to the same thing - she’s banging him, you’re not. That’s really all it takes for some people - male or female. It’s not magic or roots, it’s plain old manipulation.

And you don’t have to be in the room with your dad to focus on his recovery. Petition a saint, call a demon, whatever. It seems like you’re focused on this though so get a reading, see what comes up.

[quote=“Junglered, post:12, topic:3041”]If your dad is under her control, he’s choosing to be. We all have that irritating little thing called free will. Yes, it can be altered but if a person is devoted to an idea or person, it’s hard as hell to break that and keep it broken. I have a father who got remarried and suddenly decided he no longer had a boring adult daughter who didn’t fawn at his ashy feet and made him feel like the old man he is. I too made up a litany of excuses for his asshattery before realizing he made the choice to cut me off. Not the new wife, not the new step kiddies - HE DID. End of. Full stop. No more delusions.

And that kind of behavior rarely has anything to do with having some roots thrown on you or a demon bewitching the shit out of you. It all boils down to the same thing - she’s banging him, you’re not. That’s really all it takes for some people - male or female. It’s not magic or roots, it’s plain old manipulation.

And you don’t have to be in the room with your dad to focus on his recovery. Petition a saint, call a demon, whatever. It seems like you’re focused on this though so get a reading, see what comes up.[/quote]

this is what is wrong with this forum. everybody quit wasting your time giving this guy therapy. he is not interested in wisdom or knowledge. he is not interested in learning magic. Nothin he talks bout is relevant to balg. s*** like this is why no real mages stick around here which fucks us serious people up. I know that I can always learn more and this form is to help one another with that. I cannot even believe I am wasting 5 minutes to put this post on here right now. now I’m a pitiful bastard myself. Shit