Dreams about Lucifer

Hi :blush:
So, I never summon Lucifer or a demon that could be called by some “one of Lucifer’s mask”.
As a newbie to the LHP I only did two evocations (Marbas and Amon that both come to me in dream).
It’s been two nights that I dream about Lucifer, I cant remember what the dreams are about, but i wake up several times the two nights and each time I was dreaming about Lucifer and get the words “Morning Star” in my head. (Before falling asleep im just thinking about astral projection that i fail to achieve)
Yesterday, after the first night i took a tarot card while thinking about Lucifer and I get the Star.
As I already say I’m new to LHP, and I don’t really know how to interpret it. Am I obsessive? Or should I evoke him (whereas I have nothing to ask him)?

3 Likes

Nope.

Yep.

:monkey:

2 Likes

I agree with the above answer. Spirits try to talk to us via dreams sometimes. So you should summon him, since we wants to talk with you.

2 Likes

Thank your for the answer.
Should i have a reason/petition to summon him? I read that it is not good to ask for an entities without request.

2 Likes

It depends. Perhaps they have a reason, if they’re the ones who want to talk to you.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. I’d been toying with the idea of working with Lucifer for quite some time, and I didn’t know why, or what I would ask for. He eventually popped up in my mind one night and basically told me (telepathically/psychically) it was time to start working on my ascension. Then I realised why I’d had the idea of working with Lucifer.

If you don’t call on him first, he might pop up one day and talk to you himself. :slight_smile:

Either way, it’s nothing to worry about.

Also, dreams can be a way to show you what’s up ahead. Sounds like working with Lucifer is in your future.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer.

When do you think you are going to work with him?

As im a total newbie I’m surprised he appeared in my dreams. I plan to do it this week, im learning the LBRP first to do it easily and then i will call Lucifer. I don’t hear entities but i plan to use my tarot cards to communicate with him.

1 Like

Don’t be surprised. Lucifer is beginner-friendly. And you won’t need to learn the LBRP to call on him. Imo it’s a bit odd to call on the four archangels for centering and clearing when you’re calling on a being like Lucifer.

The exorcism from Kingdoms of Flame will suffice and is much easier and quicker to learn - or even use this Sumerian banishing ritual. It’s an excellent one.