Dreaming of satan

i had a dream that i was in england and two ladies came to me and made it clear that they were looking for me. in that dream i saw a figure looking like satan coming up from the floor and one of the lady said that he was embedded deep within my heart and i should perform a casting out while the other lady operated as an interpreter and told me that satan was asking me what i want and that he would grant me the worldly desires of my heart. could someone explain what this means to me?
the description was of a goat head on a mans body with a long beard and horns on the head.

2 Likes

Find why you are truly looking for first and what you really want to do, cast out all doubt and move forward with your true ambitions. If you proceed with valid true ambitions and goals Lucifer can help you achieve your goals once you find out what you really want to do.

2 Likes

hope im not bothering you. ive recently found my self absorbing dark energies willfully through my mouth in my mind whenever i interact with occult materials. said dark energies were deemed to be helpful to me. after which i got a dream where this dead dude ive met and spoken with ocassionally years ago came to me with his eyes full on black. i was travelling down this track and he refused to leave until i walked with him. i eventually did and we met a dead end of the track and i told him we need to go back and past this fence. he then proceeded to tear down the fence, legit out of the ground with just his hands for me to pass, he lifted it up a bit to early to the point where the fence was in my face so i told him to hold on let me pass.

1 Like

You feel you are at a dead end and have a dim future. Your guardian is telling you to move forward and destroy and remove barriers to what is holding you back. What was the man wearing, what color was his clothing?

Stripes : green,black and yellow

1 Like

I don’t think this is Lucifer who has appeared usually wearing total black but another deity in your rituals who have you called out to?

1 Like

This might be three different spirits coming to you or a spirit with several different elements that is showing his colors to attract your attention.

1 Like

Not any as yet going to try bune thou

1 Like