Dreaming and spirits

So since Lucifuge appeared in my dear and scared the Shit out of dream me by how he looked (imagine your generic Satan red and creepy eyebrows etc etc) I can’t sleep properly I have talked to him and he said to banish his energy but I’m still having the problem anyone have any idea what to do?

1 Like

You should get used to being disturbed, so your comfort zone will expand. You can also try to ask Hekate for help, as she is seen as the mother of Lucifer, if you feel like it.

2 Likes

Lucifuge Rofocal and Lucifer and two different beings IMO also under contract not to talk to or work with any other spirits

I know, they are. And it was just a suggestion. However, I still think my first response is something to think about.

I agree with @Mouchany, the learning thing. But you can meditate with a white shield of protection. And if it’s the dark you can trigger that with a night light for a while until you feel more secure.

1 Like

I feel like I’m being called a newbie I know this isn’t the first time a spirit has came to me in my sleep but this is the first time it have effected me for a full week, that being said I respect both of your answers but it’s not entirely what I’m looking for I’m bad at wording so that probably my fault

Sorry if you felt that way. I am a newbie, but I felt I had something to say here.

2 Likes

Nope, in every level we learn and we keep on learning. So the answer was not meant that way.

2 Likes

But thank both of you for the replys tho

1 Like

This method works really well for my girlfriend when she feels overwhelmed by any energies that I’ve called forth. Maybe try it before you go to sleep at night?

Also, just having a full glass of water by your bedside can help deflect/trap negative energies aimed at you while you’re sleeping. Pick it up with your left hand and pour it out after waking into the toilet and rinse/flush three times to discard the energy.

2 Likes

kind of reminds me of when i first learned meditation breathing in gold light and exhaling black light