Dreamed of being pregnant with a demon

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face:
I am seeking some answers as I had a very strange dream that I can’t shake.
I dreamed I was in my old neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. Up the block from where I use to stay, I ran into this caucasian couple. They took me to their residence and I got the feeling they were into occultist things (so am I). However, they gave me a drink and as soon as I drink it I got the notion that I am pregnant with a demon as my stomach started to bubble and grow. The couple also didn’t want me leaving and I felt they would harm me if I did. I also saw a dead guy on the floor near the entrance to the door of another room. His decaying eyes were open and staring at me. Any thoughts on what this could signify?

1 Like

You watched too many horror movies? :man_shrugging:

Honestly, you basically dreamed the plot to the movie Rosemary’s Baby.

9 Likes

Oh wow lol I never seen that movie but I do agree that I watch too many horror flicks.

3 Likes

Rosemary’s Baby is about a young couple who move into an apartment building next to a nice old couple, who turn out to be the heads of a Satanic cult, and who offer the woman up to be raped and impregnated by Satan. They don’t let her leave, kill her husband, and take control of her life, to make sure she gives birth.

Sounds very similar to your dream as you described it, with the pregnancy, dead guy, etc.

3 Likes

Why does this sound like I have had a similar dream? Fuckk

1 Like

Interesting. I gotta watch it. Thanks for explaining it.

1 Like

It’s a classic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now I want to watch it

1 Like