Dream

Sometimes I have some sort of dream related to tsunamis. I mean, VERY BIG tsunamis, the waves go up to the sky, and I always try to escape from it in the dream because I’m afraid of it.

Today I had the same dream, i’m running away from the Tsunami, but this, for the first time, I enter a house and the tsunami couldn’t enter there, I only hear the sound of water colliding with the doors, I mean, the doors were open and outside was a apocalyptic scene, the big tsunamis and the sky was stormy, a very big storm, but the water couldn’t enter the house because there was some sort of protection at the doors.

Anyways, the very big tsunamis are in my dreams often. What does these dreams possibly mean? Thanks in advance

Edit: Is this the correct category for dreams, btw?

1 Like

If you dream a lot about tsunamis, it’s because tsunamis mean something really important to you

It’s weird because my country has no connection to the sea (Paraguay)

1 Like

And my city doesn’t have access to the sea, so I don’t have any sea symbolism, thus I can’t help you, I’m sorry

1 Like

No problem! Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

Perhaps being flooded by emotion? Or too many changes in your life or fear of change? The house could be Earth element - stability and structure, saving you from the chaos outside. Earth and Water work well together, balancing out the chaos. You need to ground yourself, focus on things other than the Occult for a while, find stable ground before continuing.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll definitely try that. Thanks again.

1 Like

Theres a lot going in your life right now and u must be expecting new changes soon which is stressing you out

The vision of tidal waves and storm implies that you are experiencing hardships or perhaps misfortunes in your life. You are seeking safe harbors and protection but still feel threatened.

The vision of seeing more than one storm may indicate a significant change in life. A raging storm with heavy winds and heavy rains may represent repressed anger or rage being released; or turmoil or conflict.

1 Like