Dream

Hi guys!
Tonight I’ve dreamt my moldavite necklace broken.
Not the chain, just the stone.
Any thoughts?

Thanks

The moldavite was symbolizing you. Look into what purposes Moldavite is used and what it does for you to see the specific areas the dream direction is pointing.

1 Like

Your stone and vision with Moldavite which possesses magical powers that bring about a transformation and a spiritual evolution. It helps in activating the ‘dream states’. It helps with cleansing energy and acts as a spiritual protector.

The breaking of your stone in your vision might indicate a breaking, or weakening of your powers of prescience, or spirit communication or perhaps a request will not be acceded to in a recent ritual.

1 Like

It means the stars are breaking a part, space is opening up in you. Prepare from news from long lost friends from old.

1 Like

I find most dream interpretations to be generic when you look up what is supposed to symbolize which in a dream, there are cultural differences to take into account and not all things hold the same meaning for all people. When it comes to dreams I found that only you know what they really mean, maybe you don’t know right now but you will in the future.

3 Likes

FrauHolle said it best. It’s really up to your own interpretation to really understand it. Other people can provide input which can help you, but you must still come to the understanding on your own.

3 Likes