Dream work with the dark

I discovered this technique for dream work with the darkness a few days ago by accident. I lay in bed in the evening and through my breathing absorbed the darkness around me and invited it into my body. When I exhaled, I just let the air out and kept the darkness inside me. After a few breaths, I felt the darkness constrict my carotid artery. After a bit of relaxation, the feeling was gone. Now I actually wanted to go to sleep but I noticed that my third eye was noticeable, so I focused my consciousness on my third eye and let the darkness and my consciousness flow through as if my third eye were a portal. Then I fell asleep and had a lucid dream. I was in a house and saw a person. I was completely connected to the dark and therefore had no body. Instead, I could see the person from the perspective I wanted to see them from, simply by having the intention. Then I wanted the person to raise his arm and he did it without me having to say a word. I could control this person like a puppet.

At some point I woke up and went to the bathroom, then I lay down again. I then experienced, when my body was relaxed, how I was pulled out of my body and suddenly looked at my body from above. I was floating over my body and it looked like my body was floating over the bed. This time it wasn’t a dream because everything was so realistic and the room could be seen as it is. I could even see my partner lying next to me and could reach into him with the darkness.

The following days I talked to some magicians I know and two of them confirmed that they had used their third eye as a portal and that this led to lucid dreams or out-of-body journeys.

Has anyone of you already experienced something like this?

1 Like