Dream with an user of BALG

Hello my first post here, i had a dream a few days ago with an user of BALG i don’t know if she is here in this moment or gonna be a member later, i won’t put some details i have to say i didn’t enter here in months cuz problems with my keyboard as well i was travelling in december here is what i dreamed.

I was here and talking with a girl called Karina she was from Moldavia i think, but she is not living there it seem that she living in some caribean island perhaps Aruba that is a colony from Netherlands and there live many people from many countries, she was blonde and was very nice, we were talking in a chat the design of this page looked a bit different, at the end she wrote me a words in Dutch and in that moment i woke up.

I don’t know if there is a girl right now with that name and info, if there is, please contact me with a PM.

Greetings

1 Like

Perhaps a premonition of near or distant future

1 Like

I don’t know but was very lucid.

1 Like

Mabee its fate if you believe in that sort of thing

Of course i believe you don’t? i had dreams with E.A time ago but i don’t know where to write to him, and later i was impressed with some things he said and i know it in a dream with him.

1 Like

Sometimes but I prefer not to be chained by what someone or something else wants for me i would rather choose my own fate. I believe he has his own account on here if not i think you could message the co creator

2 Likes

I see the matter with your own fate sometimes is what you are not destined to be there is another plans sometimes i gonna ask to someone if there is a way to contact him.

2 Likes

I perfer to take it into my own hands so whatever happens i know it happens because of something i did my feats and my mishaps. I believe he has talked to people who message him in the past

I prefer the same but sometimes there is something that makes imposibble what you want to do, like some forces telling you that is not the way, sometimes is a matter of time, i know in te past he receive messages but i don’t know now, i have to go thanks for comment.

2 Likes

E.A. hasn’t been on since 2017 but this is his profile. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Hello thank you for sharing, do you know if he has facebook? Greets.

He does, yes.

Ok thank you i gonna search him