Dream Warning or Test?

Yesterday I summoned Belial for the first time, in a real effort to make first contact and explain what I was hoping to work with him on.

I thought I heard him internally, like I got the impression I could sense what he was trying to communicate but it was more an intrusive emotions that weren’t my own, it was hard to always interpret clearly.

Last night I had a dream where someone I’m close to was warning me that a deep, dark evil was now in my house. It was so vivid, the emphatic insistence that there was now an evil presence surrounding me.

I don’t subscribe to any of judeo christian beliefs towards anything, nevertheless believe what the they have to say about evoking demons. But I don’t want to ignore this, either.

I have heard of Belial giving tests to see how easily you’re scared off. This doesn’t seem like as involved as a test as I’ve read other people dreamed/described, where people are slaying/commanding legions of Belial’s hell army.

Does this sound like a sincere warning, a test from Belial somehow, or just a coincidence dream that I should ignore? Thoughts?

My own interpretation is to coincide some truth of His influence and prowess, as He, Himself is a Demon of "Control…

Really, the powers are quite neutral, but see, you have to decide, am I working with the right demon on the right task? Some divination is defiantly an order here.