Dream sex - are we banging each other? :D

Ok ,getting a lot of sexy dreams recently… I think the mucuna pruriens helps but cant help its something else as … well… the have almost mystical qualities each time.

If you’ve had a lucid dream let everyone know

So far this week ive had a slim sexy brunette, very dark hair, very randy and up for anything anywhere… i met her a month before in dreams… keeps coming back

One left me for what seems to be a tall slim male, he was silent, but she left my insides to go to another and leave me alone for good. She was apprehensive to go

Another night this week a short plump girl big boobs, kept following me around the crowd
Also two others that night again a slim brunette, one with a short bob, another long brown hair slim body

1 Like

Have you summoned any demons for pleasure if not you may just be dreaming of future and past lovers or if it was unpleasant it was an attack on you. I too have these dreams and often ask what they may mean in astral or if I need to shield myself more and protect myself . Just my opinion but meditate on this and make sure there is no underlying meaning other than that perhaps your manifesting what you truly desire?

2 Likes