Dream of Lucifer

Hello everyone. I wanted to share a brief dream I had maybe 4 or so nights ago.
I was standing in an unknown location, darkness and stillness are the best words to describe the atmosphere. I looked up and saw Lucifer standing a good ways away from me but not too far. I ran up to him and for some reason I placed my hands on his chest. I tried applying force, in order to push him back. But he didn’t budge an inch. Instead he took a step forward towards me, bringing him closer than before. While my hands still remained on his chest, he gave me a sly looking grin/smirk. I wasn’t quite sure of the emotion behind his smile. I figured perhaps it was mockery or mirth. I am not sure if I am remembering this next part correctly, but I think he wrapped his arms around me, holding me still. I didn’t feel any fear nor did I feel threatened.
I remember he was wearing a dark colored suit, dark blue if I recall correctly. He had dark hair and even though I didn’t get a clear view of his face, I sensed that he was handsome.
EDIT: When I started typing the part about his smile, I may have telepathically gotten his explanation. I say may because I’m not sure if the voice I’m hearing is his or just my imagination.
“You didn’t understand why I smiled because you didn’t get to see the look on your face. Your look of bewilderment was both amusing and adorable.”
I hope nobody thinks I’m crazy lol…not something I ever would expect him to say. Y’all are welcome to comment your thoughts and feedback.

8 Likes

Had worked with Him for a bit, definetly sounds like something he would say to me, if youre interested read my talks with Lucifer, Belial and King Paimon

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I think I’ve read about similar dreams from members here.

1 Like

Hmm. Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Possibly it could mean that you are trying not to get too close to him…holding him at bay, but he is wanting you to let him in… and he thinks your attempts are cute.

Lol but this is just my own thoughts I don’t know

2 Likes

That’s awesome. He sat on the couch with me lastnight and picked on my friend over the phone and had me laughing for hours.

For 2 nights before he had me either almost on the floor overwhelemed with his power or doing some hardcore evocation to petition 17 entities at once. So I think lastnight was a reward for the other nights.

2 Likes

@Drakhen_Fyre Lucifer roasted your friend? :joy:

1 Like

@BabyDragon Thank you so much for your reply! Haha, so you are saying that it sounds like he thinks my attempts to keep him at bay are cute? Just making sure I understand you.

1 Like

Yep. He has a great sense of humour. I hadn’t laughed that much in months. I really needed it. I’m so grateful to him, for everything. Praise Lucifer and his humour!

1 Like

@Drakhen_Fyre I would love to hear and learn more about that side of him lol.

1 Like

I wish he would come back face to face with me I’ve actually personally seen him see through but still there he came to me cause I had confess love for a demon that is in his faction basically I feel now like I was meeting my new father in law it was really weird haven’t had a convo since like that

3 Likes

I’ve only been working with him since Saturday night/Sunday morning. That night his energy was overwhelming, I felt drunk. He was a little intimidating, but also patient and compassionate. And when our conversation was done my beloved King Belial looked after me. The next night, Lucifer was very supportive and encouraging, but he did insist that I finish and send all of my petition letters… 17 entities! Then the 3rd night it was watching the show Lucifer on Netflix, picking on my friend over speakerphone, making dumb jokes about pop culture and laughing a lot for like 2 or 3 hours. So, in a very short time I have seen many different sides of him. And I think it’s awesome!

1 Like

One day soon I hope to have the focus, patience, and time to evoke one of them fully enough to see them. But for now, I am content with knowing when they are near. Not having to evoke every time. And seeing their friendlier and even fun sides. King Belial is still very stern, but I understand that is just his demeanor and personality and he is not unkind, just not nearly as easily amused.

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I’m saying! Lol. Idk. Maybe!

1 Like

@BabyDragon- That actually sounds quite sweet

1 Like

Yes indeed.

So far in my dealings with him…he is intense and stern, but kind and caring indeed. I hear he does have a sense of humor. lol