Dream of El Shaddai power word

I have tried to figure out this weird and vivid dream for quite a while now, since I have dreamed of a scenario with the words “El Shaddai” written on top the whole time. I am actually a practicing spiritual satanist, practice the Goetia, and have Lucifer/Satan as my utmost respected path of spiritual evolution. Now I am intrigued that this hebrew word, El Shaddai, has showed up in the dream- my dream takes place with me leading this team of military specialized forces, as I recall there were like 4 or 5 of us, I was taking lead and walking towards this circle, with a square in the middle, we were half immersed in water, not clear water, but the water was still, all around, while walking towards this goal, this target, all the while the words “El Shaddai” were written at the top, and I was really hesitant to attack or enter this target or temple of sorts, but then, I said go go go, and we went, as I got closer I realized I had clearence to this place, there was no resistance, like a square rotating and opening up, and then the dream ended, the words still there for me to see. This hebrew word as I have researched means “god the destroyer” and “god the mountain” and the most common transaltion “god almighty”
Anybody have a similar experience or expertise in how this has to do with spiritual practices or any satanist have a similiar experience? I don’t have prejudice against hebrew words as they are also codes for certain things, but I can’t figure this one out completely yet.

3 Likes

Also other meanings of El Shaddai: The Septuagint (and other early translations) sometimes translate “Shaddai” as “(the) Almighty”. It is often translated as “God”, “my God”, or “Lord”. However, in the Greek of the Septuagint translation of Psalm 91.1, “Shaddai” is translated as “the god of heaven”.

You start out leading a squad and are surrounded by water and your crossing the water with ease means that you show a great ability to experience freedom and independence and move forward with your intentions or path.

The a vision of an army unit that you are leading can indicate your fear of future conflict with other people or an inner conflict in the mind. It could also indicate future aggression, anger, anxiety with a person or belief you are in conflict with.

You march into the circle and square with your unit unoppossed. Although you know that you may face social rejection for doing something you wanted to do for a long time, you are ready to face everyone and everything in order to be happy and live your life the way you want it. Your dream is telling you to move forward with your beliefs and that you will win even though you are in conflict with almighty god of the heavens.

1 Like

In your opinion, could it be an actual conflict with the god of the heavens or a figurative one?

1 Like

No it’s not an actual conflict with the creators from the heavens. Deitys use symbols to convey messages, the vision is a symbolic message that you are in a spiritual conflicts with your philosophies and outlook, which is up to you to decide and that you will win with other people you are in conflict with over your beliefs.