Dream of a girl

Hello all! I’m Liz and I’m pretty new here, although I’ve had this account for a month or two. My lack of posting probably just came from a little anxiety (what should I post, where should I look, how relevant/irrelevant are my questions and so on). But i was reccomended to check out this place by a friend and every time i came to him with a question he said “hey, thats a good question for the forum, why don’t you ask on there?” So here i am, newly 23, caught trying to find a balance between science and spirituality and trying to make sense of this world and my place in it. With that, on to my questions!

Last night, i had a pleasant and mysterious dream. My dreams are always wild and often hold some very clear symbolism and subtext to them (being enchanted by a library = my thirst for knowlege, bugs literally crawling under my skin and burrowing into my flesh = other thinking and letting the little things become a little too important, etc) so I tend to take my dreams a little seriously with some wiggle room for my strange and wandering imagination. This dream had one odd element that stood out to me more than anything.

Its normal for my dreams to involve me wondering from place to place, between dimensions (switching between reality and video games for instance which did happen here) and between, towards and away from different people. Even if there are reccuring themes, I don’t usually experience what J did last night. A girl, seemingly around my age, beautiful, graceful, skilled (and sexy af) followed me everywhere i went. Even when she asked me to meet her somewhere and I inevitably got lost, she found me. She came off as a friend, and as the dream went on that friendship deepend a bit. She seemed a bit tired of my shenanigans but not offended or put off enough to leave and forget about me. In fact, as I write about this, I think i might have encountered her once before. She followed me the same way she did in my dream last night but the first time she was more annoyed with me (until I hugged her and caught her completely off guard- I was as lost as I felt lost and I was glad to see her). This time however, she was much sweeter and by the end of it we were quite intimate, sexual even.

So I have to wonder, who is this lady I don’t really know? Is she someone I am destined to meet, is she someone I’ve met and forgotten, or is she something else entirely? I wondered if she was in fact a succubus, and why she would harbour an interest in me. What does she have to gain? Do i stand to lose anything through contact with her? Can i reach her if I’m awake?

Sorry for the extra long post followed with endless questions, but I do look forward to any insights people may have on this. Thanks!

@succupedia

4 Likes

Nope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Easily. You’ve focused in on my energy, just do the same to her.

Welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

she is either a spirit or a succubus my bet is more of a succubus thought what she look like

1 Like

Beautiful, pale, thin but not unhealthy, beautiful curves and short strawberry blonde-ish hair, bit more on the red side. It was much shorter the first time like a pixi cut, second time it was to her shoulders.

2 Likes

and you had sexual activity with each other after a while

1 Like

Yep, nothing crazy, mind you. I… i didnt see a vagina, maybe cause its a dream, maybe cause shes not human, maybe both

2 Likes

probably a young succubus

1 Like

What makes you say that, out of curiosity?

2 Likes

(my personal belief) I believe spirits like that are created over time. so sum are full while others are still in creation. this is why she had short hair then longer hair and not total nude. and most likely she has taken a liking to you specifically. Bit again this is my belief. plus if it’s a spirit doing stuff with you well I’m not a genius on necromancy and am still learning but succubus I can tell from a mile away.

2 Likes

Oo, heres another thing i though of, does she have a name? I wonder if she does, what it is, and how she would gain a name, like who or what would give it to her? I have a lot of questions :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lilith probably… And she certainly has a name

1 Like

I was thinking lilith to but lilith has distinct feature she looks slightly different for everyone but there are certain thing that everyone that meet lilith have in common crimson red hair and snake like eyes but different body. this girl she dosent have pure red

That, and you said she’s probably a young succubus. Lillith, on the other hand, has been around for a while lol

1 Like

lilith would also speak her name and let you know of her presence

Just to clarify, I meant Lilith would give her her name

2 Likes

but yes she has a name and she dosent give you a name and ask for one this is a attachment thing so unless you want her to be attached to you.

1 Like

I actually have had spirits a spirit ask to name it

yes she would or you can if it attaches to you sonwtime

1 Like

It’s really hard to tell what kind of spirit she is. An authoritative spirit, like Lilith, often present themselves with their names, but she didn’t do that. Sexual initiatives can be an indication of her to be a succubus, but it’s still too early to tell. Sex is a universal expression, and many spirits can awake these kind of interpretations.

Maybe ask of her name, the next time she appear?

1 Like

I wish i dreamnt of a girl and met here had lunch with her

1 Like