Dream Jumping (sharing)

I have been working on dream control for almost two years now. I have made fairly good progress. There is one area of dream magic that I haven’t been able to accomplish and that is getting into someone else’s dream.

Now I have been able to walk through a friend’s houses through dreams but can not get into their heads. Every time I feel I am getting a strong connection to that person, I usually wind up falling asleep. LOL

If I am not overly tired I can pick up on the dream signs but need some guidance for dream jumping. I can ramble on about some experiences to give you a taste of what I can do but don’t want to bore anyone. ; )

Have you read The Art of Dreaming?
It goes over the steps, in detail, for how to share dreams and do all sorts of other crazy shit. Don Juan calls them the 7 gates of dreaming. Master those and you’ll be well on your way to godhood - no question.

1 Like

[quote=“Azesiel, post:1, topic:297”]I have been working on dream control for almost two years now. I have made fairly good progress. There is one area of dream magic that I haven’t been able to accomplish and that is getting into someone else’s dream.

Now I have been able to walk through a friend’s houses through dreams but can not get into their heads. Every time I feel I am getting a strong connection to that person, I usually wind up falling asleep. LOL

If I am not overly tired I can pick up on the dream signs but need some guidance for dream jumping. I can ramble on about some experiences to give you a taste of what I can do but don’t want to bore anyone. ; )[/quote]

Getting into someone elses dream is one of the easiest things you can do. I’ve gotten into my freinds dreams countless times. I even went into EA’s dream one time and he got kind of pissed that I dropped in unanounced so I left (sorry about that).

But yeah here’s what you need to do. This is very similar to jumping while astral projecting. You can use your own dream as a platform and either come out onto the astral or just jump directly from your own dream. Just focus on the person who you want to visit and make the jump. You will then end up in their dream. Usually its better if you have a strong connection tot he person, if you do you will almost always succeed.

I had a semi-lucid dream the other night relating to dream jumping, a similiar term was even mentioned. At one point i asked an “authority” in one of the dreamscapes why everything was so hectic, and he said something to the affect of “You’re the one that keeps jumping across dreams” heh

@DK - Yes, I have the book but haven’t finished it. I guess I need to get back into it.
Thanks for the responses. I will give it another go.

Have you tried African Dream Root to amplify your dreaming? I ask as I did about 6 months ago when I was working on Lucid dreaming. Took it as recommmended for about 4 days. It really boosted my dreams for a couple of weeks both in terms of amount of dreams and clarity of them. I also had a lucid dream for the first time in a few years. However it made me feel very unsettled after a couple of days and I had to stop the experiment!

It made my thoughts become very chaotic sort of like when youve not slept all night and things get very jumbled and random, and particularly I had the thing where snatches of songs would go round and round in my head. Made me feel nuts. mm I dont think I sold Silene Capensus very well did I lol. But then I never read these side effects happening to anyone else, I guess I’m just lucky.

1 Like

What is African Dream Root?

It’s also called Xhosa
===== EDIT =====
oops - I just totally lied to you. The people who use it are the “Xhosa” people. hah, well - interesting at least. :stuck_out_tongue:
===== /EDIT =====
I’ve actually tried it, ritual and all - with very little result. But that doesn’t mean too much :stuck_out_tongue: hehe
The foam it produces is a nutty bark-like taste. It has a pretty gnarly after taste though.

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/xhosa-dream-herb-p-517.html?osCsid=fjnb0re2fa8ftnjivril2ik883#.UBRA0rTY_Ak

Here’s the African Dream Bean, not the same concept - but still interesting :slight_smile:

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/african-dream-herb-p-296.html?osCsid=fjnb0re2fa8ftnjivril2ik883#.UBRA0LTY_Ak

Never seen this before, but it came up under “dream root”

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/alepidea-amatymbica-p-756.html?osCsid=fjnb0re2fa8ftnjivril2ik883#.UBRBoLTY_Ak

[quote=“Neophyte, post:6, topic:297”]Have you tried African Dream Root to amplify your dreaming? I ask as I did about 6 months ago when I was working on Lucid dreaming. Took it as recommmended for about 4 days. It really boosted my dreams for a couple of weeks both in terms of amount of dreams and clarity of them. I also had a lucid dream for the first time in a few years. However it made me feel very unsettled after a couple of days and I had to stop the experiment!

It made my thoughts become very chaotic sort of like when youve not slept all night and things get very jumbled and random, and particularly I had the thing where snatches of songs would go round and round in my head. Made me feel nuts. mm I dont think I sold Silene Capensus very well did I lol. But then I never read these side effects happening to anyone else, I guess I’m just lucky.[/quote]

hehe, sounds that way :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t have any of those effects. It did make my stomach hurt a little, for sure.

[quote=“Neophyte, post:6, topic:297”]Have you tried African Dream Root to amplify your dreaming? I ask as I did about 6 months ago when I was working on Lucid dreaming. Took it as recommmended for about 4 days. It really boosted my dreams for a couple of weeks both in terms of amount of dreams and clarity of them. I also had a lucid dream for the first time in a few years. However it made me feel very unsettled after a couple of days and I had to stop the experiment!

It made my thoughts become very chaotic sort of like when youve not slept all night and things get very jumbled and random, and particularly I had the thing where snatches of songs would go round and round in my head. Made me feel nuts. mm I dont think I sold Silene Capensus very well did I lol. But then I never read these side effects happening to anyone else, I guess I’m just lucky.[/quote]

Neophyte, no I haven’t tried that. I will have to look into it. When I first started dream work I would use Mugwort. Now I don’t use it. Maybe I should go back to it or make a pillow out of it.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks DK.

Yea DK gave you the right info Darkness…The Xhosa tribe use it apparently to contact ancestors as I remember in their dreams.

I suspect it alters the pattern of seratonin transmission in the brain for a period of time which makes the old snynapses fire differently during sleep so that there is a more waking type brain pattern even in REM sleep. However I also suspect it can alter seratonin transmission during waking hours so that you feel in a dreamy state as I did…The more spiritual theory posits that it opens a door in consciousness that makes you dream differently permanently after you take it as you have made a connection with the spirit of the sacred plant…I never found that though…

I am also looking into the use of herbs for the purpose of astral projection and clairvoyance. So far all I have found is the eye bath in Initiation into Hermetics, but I am sure there is more than that. If anyone has any info or suggestions it would be appreciated.

[url=http://dreamstudies.org/the-truth-about-lucid-dreaming-supplements/]http://dreamstudies.org/the-truth-about-lucid-dreaming-supplements/[/url]

Also even taking 5HTP (letters may be something else but you can find it at any walmart pill section) along with Vit B6, you will enhance your dreaming ability…cheap enough.

Maxx

I also heard Blue Lotus is meant to promote visionary experiences. So I thought of giving that a try too. Its not a hallucinogenic, though it is meant to induce mild euphoria, so if the scrying isnt improved at least I will be blissed out :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to find a high quality blue lotus otherwise you’ll probably have no results.Or combine it with some dried peyote or with something like Ubulawu.
You can try Salvia divinorum or perhaps Datura.For me they work very well.
Ayahuasca is one of my favorites though for visionary experiences!

Would you rate Blue Lotus liquid or only the fresh stuff Nereid? I have heard quite a bit about Ayahusca on Truth Frequency Radio my favourite conspiracy theory station :stuck_out_tongue: But that kind of shamanic journeying stuff freaks me out a bit to be honest…Not sure I could find any natives to take me through it in London anyway hah

Personally,I prefer the liquid (extract).It is far more potent than the fresh blue lotus.
The fresh lotus can give you a nice relaxing effect if you boil it and drink it (like a tea).If you combine it with alcohol it is much better.
If you want to smoke it,it gives you a mild high…

Ayahuasca has introduced me to many new experiences.I believe that shamanic journeys can teach a lot to someone who is not afraid to live this experience.