Dream Interpretation Help

Last night I did Belials third eye ritual posted on this forum. When I was doing the ritual after calling Belial I forgot my labradorite I quickly ran to get it and returned. Then I had a dream I was watching a group ritual and I had a gf (no idea who the girl was) she stepped outside the evocation circle when they were evoking Satan and he was pissed n yelled then he had all the names of people in the circle and me (observer) that burned in his book.Indicating we were banned from talking to him. I personally have never evoked satan. Was this Belial giving me a message? Wtf does this even mean. Am I reading to much into it? Btw my 3rd eyes not open so I can’t just ask Belial.

did you read or watch anything that might have influenced you before going to sleep?

oh and how do you know that it was Satan?

1 Like

Besides doing the ritual no not at all. I haven’t even thought I was ready to evoke satan never really came across my mind. Also in there evocation they said his name. Also in dreams u definitely know sometimes even before the names said. I have evoked Lucifer before but satan is a totally different entity. Also I feel Lucifer has a lighter aura it was not him.

1 Like

hmmm…well Satan has never shown adversity like this to me out of the blue, so I am not sure why he would do it to you, assuming it was really him and not a parasite

It was odd because I was just watching N the girl messed up not me. I’m hoping it was just a dream. Lol

1 Like

I might be mistaken but to me personally, it seems that you are. I would interpret it as your subconscious fear to fuck up the ritual, especially considering you mentioned that you had forgotten something prior to that dream.

While different stuff we use in a ritual does have its meaning and purpose, the most important things in a ritual are your mind and intention, so don’t freak out that much if you couldn’t follow some ritual to a T.

Also, if you are still not sure what that dream could possibly mean, try using Tarot. This method of divination is very good when it comes to dream interpretation. If you are not very familiar with them, there are a few topics with free readings on this forum.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response but I really appreciate it! N yea I just got into everything so I have not but I am definitely going to look into it!

1 Like