Naked on the pentagram - what did this dream mean?

So I was working with Lilith a bit yesterday in an effort to achieve lucidity in my dream work. I don’t believe I achieved lucidity (although it’s always possible I had a lucid dream and forgot the dream). With that said, I did have a very vivid and I believe an important dream.

I had a dream I was standing naked in my basement and I was standing with 4 other people around a pentagram, each one of us standing at a point on the pentagram. In my dream the group of people seemed like some sort of secret society, such as freemasons. It felt like I was being initiated. I wish I remembered more but that’s all I can remember right now. Does anyone know what this might mean?

(Also, I hope I put this in the right category. I don’t start new threads often so if this is in the wrong place I have no problem if @Lady_Eva would like to move it.)

We have a mega thread for dream interpretations. Perhaps @Lady_Eva can merge this into it:

I could but people never seem to get replies. :thinking:

PS I clickbaited your title a bit to see if that helps, let me or the first Regular to pass know if you want it edited, but attention is a rare commodity, sometimes you have to shout to be heard…

3 Likes

Maybe if it got bumped more as an active thread, instead of everyone always making a new one! :rofl: :joy:

It’s up to you but I would really like to know what this means either way if anyone knows. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Coming from someone whose grandfather was a 32nd degree freemason that I never got to know because of his covered up end and their society has been completely cold and distant to me. I wear a couple of his rings and they have very powerful energy. I think the group would try to take them from me if they knew I had them. In other words, it’s my opinion and advice not to trust them. They are very stuck up and love to hide their secrets often rivaling the vatican. I’d sooner trust a Mormon before I’d trust a freemason.

1 Like

But people can’t get really in-depth replying, if the next person and the next post their dreams - I see single-threads as good for intros, and thanking ssirits, which are not conversations, or long rambling stuff like TMW, but not really when someone wants input.

So I’m good with folks having a thread-per-dream, I checked the stockroom and there’s plenty of pixels left. :wink:

Seems like some kind of initiation?

3 Likes

The only thing I can say is if you felt like you were being initiated, perhaps spirits they work with are looking to work with you. I don’t know anything about the free masons however. Dreams are highly subjective, I always feel it’s better to track your own and learn how your subconscious reveals things/and how entities interact with you personally.

2 Likes

I mean, I kind of imagine most ceremonial magick groups are a bit like that including the Golden Dawn. I’m not saying I’d necessarily go out of my way to join them but I think if they offered, I’d probably accept out of sheer curiosity.

I was thinking it might be the same thing.

Yeah I was thinking about the initiation thing, although I was also wondering about the fact that it specifically involved Masons. I’m almost curious if any Masons here would be willing to offer insight.

2 Likes