Dream Catcher

Does anyone know about Dream Catchers? Is it possible that they can stop all dreams, not just bad ones?

I was gifted a dream catcher from a family member. I feel like I don’t have very many dreams that I remember lately. I have them…I just don’t remember them well…

I’m not sure if it is coincidence or something with the Dream Catcher…to be fair…the spirits just may not be saying much through my dreams at the time…it’s not like I have tons of dreams that I remember on a regular basis.

Dream catchers are pretty much physical sigils, meant to capture scary dreams, but if you want to see if it’s coincidence or not, remove the dream catcher from the equation, sleep, see what happens. If it doesn’t change then it’s not the dream catcher.

3 Likes

Why did this person give it to you. A lot of times a gift can be severely impacted by the giver, intentionally or unintentionally. I do agree to remove it for a time ant test your theory. Maybe cleansing it and resetting it to your liking.

2 Likes

I’ll be taking it off tonight. We’ll see what happens. I had planned to remove, just curious about the nature of them.

Thanks!

I’ll try the cleanse for sure!

It was given to me by my Uncle’s wife who is from Mexico. They went on a family vacation to Mexico and brought it back for me as a souvenir.

I’ve known about dreamcatchers since the 80s and that never occurred to me. Fucking bravo. How did I not see that?!

2 Likes

I’ve known about them since I was a kid and through my journey as well…and never occurred to me either. lol…mental expansion on every level. lol

1 Like

Why would anyone want to avoid dreams throught the usage of such devices? Good or bad, they are all dreams worth remembering. Get rid of that thing and get yourself a small note book and pencil to write down your dreams, and declare your intention, your desire to remember every dream you have at night. Your brain will start remembering them again.

1 Like

Thank you.

I agree… I guess people were having bad nightmares or something. lol

1 Like

Dream catchers aren’t supposed to get rid of dreams, they get rid of scary dreams and evil spirits. A dream catcher held two uses as a protection both in dream state and around you. While I do agree even the “scary” dreams can be useful. I honestly haven’t took dreams in such a way where they’re good or bad and just a dream lol.

1 Like

Yes, I know. But scary dreams can be, and probably will be more meaningful than pleasant ones.

1 Like

I agree with you