Dream about me flying trough divine light in the universe beating creatures of all planets, Becoming a king

Weird halo effect popped in front of my eyes. I was flying trough planets as I felt the gravity pushing me down to those planets, I have destroyed and conquered all the weird creatures single handily I saw and encounter in all planets even the names of the planets popped into my head and the accurate description of them in terms of visually. then I became a king and in the crown there was a weird ass looking monster dancing on top of it, I had no clue what just happened Ive just being summoned trough out light and universe randomly, The all experience was weird as hell. I felt as if I was really there What do you think? Just examples of the planets I visited in the dream Uranus mars, Pluto and many more

1 Like

That sounds pretty awesome. I don’t spend as much time as I should on planetary magic, but you’ve probably just received a big hit of positive energy from forces aligning in your favor. It’s probably a good time to do some casting.

I think that the weird monster dancing on your crown is a sign that you are not bound to the normal rules and forms of things. The randomness of your travel might suggest that you shouldn’t focus too much on the apparent chaos that might come your way. Strange roads lead to hidden treasures and all that.

Most importantly, this seems strongly positive. Space is rad. I’m kinda jealous.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I wonder. Perhaps it’s Because I’m trying to connect with the universe and observe its energy, I’m doing daily meditations on stars in order to empower my aura daily and it’s seems as if the universe received my call and sent me a message back, I’m excited and looking forward for the outcome from this great hit of energy I’ve just received, The weirdest thing was with Uranus as this star is in conjunction with my assendant in my birth chart of astrology I felt as if something pushed me forward from this matrix and instantly after this hardcore experience with the star someone gave me a crown as if the divine light it self and my god form automatically just decided to send me this weird ass message.

1 Like