Dream about 3 black cats in my window, Sleep paralysis inside a dream and physical attack

No, it was self respect based caution. Big difference.

You know what? Now I regret my earlier clarification. You are obviously possessed of an ego the size of a mountain, and an unhealthy one at that.

Confidence is good, reckless behavior is just plain stupid. To know, to will, to dare, to keep silent…apparently you are missing the “to know” part.

Just that simple, huh? Let me clue you in on something…we are mortal. The founder of this site himself has stated become a living god. He has never claimed to be a god. Apparently you missed that, though.

WE ARE NOT GODS. Not in the context you are suggesting, anyways. And I don’t have to do anything. If you want to point people in a direction that could bring them harm, I will not stop you, but I do reserve the option to give a different course of action that will achieve the same end while reducing the chances of disaster. Only an immature child does something just because someone else told them not to. Taking risks is all well and good, but I should hope they are calculated risks. Otherwise you are about as god-like as a stump in the forest, lol.

2 Likes

Hey man thanks for all the advices everyone, they didn’t appeared yesterday I had a very calm and relaxed sleep, I have used salt for protection I will try some aura cleaning as well I appreciate it, Let me know if you got some techniques to keep this negative energies away :wink: I slept like a baby

2 Likes

I just put some rose quartz in my windows for exactly that reason myself. Another member suggested pairing it with moonstones to augment each other, too, which I will be trying as well.

A dream/sleep spell satchel can be helpful. Amethyst, lavender, a bit of sandalwood and/or myrrh, put it in a pouch and tuck it in the corner of your pillowcase.

Banishings such as the LBRP can be done in the home or your sleeping area.

You were wise to use some salt. Just make sure to vacuum it up every so often and replace it.

Try putting these over your door ways:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

LOL!!!

ROWR, kitty mad!!

:pouting_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Thx man you’re vely helpful appreciate it :grinning:

1 Like

Addendum: if it was in fact a friendly then none of those techniques will keep them away except for banishing. So it might be a good way to determine friend or foe if you did not or cannot perform divination.

1 Like

So much knowledge, You’re very wise my dude whoever sent you shall be blessed absolutely brilliant strategy :+1: