Drawn to magick over and over

i’ve tried to walk away many times thinking “this isn’t for me” but everytime i try i end up coming back and getting drawn into it. and then i end up in this loop of research about demon , magick , angels ect .

1 Like

Okay, I don’t know what your question is but I recommend you to start with simple things: sigil magick, petitions, candle magick etc. (GOM books are good for beginners or you could search up the forum for some tutorials)

Or, if you want to communicate face2face with spirits, Evoking Eternity by E.A. Koetting or Summoning spirits by Konstantinos are your go-to books.
You need to have your senses developed to hear the spirits when you are evoking though.

3 Likes

does meditation help hear spirits ? and my question ig would be “am i suited for this path” but ig i wont know unless i try lol i just answerd my own question

1 Like

It does.

You can find some exercises to develop your senses in the book “Summoning spirits” by Konstantinos as well if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

@Bizarre had good suggestions. I’ll add that you may want to work on your clairs - clairaudiance, clairvoyance, and clairsentience , if you want to have robust conversations.

is there any signs to know if ur doing it right and its working ? also thanks for the help

is that meditation too?

Well, from what I understood, it takes some time to develop them and the only way to know if you’re progressing is to evoke some spirits and see what you hear/feel

ahh tyy if im honest im a bit scared to evoke them incase i mess up somewhere and the spirit get angry

Don’t worry, as long as you’re respectful the spirits will understand

If you are too scared you could try something more simple like a petition or just opening their sigils

whats a petition?

It’s a very simple letter of intent
You write a letter to a spirit and burn it
DarkestKnight has a tutorial on the forum

ooh i see thanks alot for the infomation

No problem, good luck :+1:

Not a 1=1. It’s enhanced by meditation, but isn’t the actual practice itself. It’s been 20+ years since I did any sort of enhancement work on mine and had them “partially open” for as long as I remember. It would fall under the “Psychic” gifts category.

sorry im not really sure what u mean.

I meant that meditation will help with developing it, but it isn’t just doing meditation.

ahh what other things besides meditation?

Look up psychic gifts or something similar, if you’re interested in anything like that.

alright thaank youu

1 Like