Drawn to left hand path

Hey guys. Recently I have been devoting time to study E. A’s work. I observe that am more drawn to the left hand path than anything else. I feel like living and drowning myself in the left hand path philosophy. My challenge is that I come from Nigeria where such is considered a serious taboo. I don’t care the he’ll about that. My major concern is how to get limitless power, work in the invisible worlds and get results for everything I seek. Anyone to shed more light on the left hand path. Currently I stumbled on “Greater church of Lucifer”. Does anyone here have experience about the order?

I have no experience with that group. I would just say this: If you are drawn tothe LHP, you probably won’t find any group satisfying if it worships any god as opposed to using entitiea to obtain the ends that YOU want.

So what is your suggestions

I am not the correct person to ask because I am an extreme novice. Hopefully the user Euoi will chime in. I don’t want to send you in the wrong direction and inadvertantly fuck myself over.

Look online for the book “Lords Of The Left-Hand Path” by Stephen Flowers for an analysis of the philosophy and psychology of the LHP.

And IMO the most important task is to find a spirit - god, demon, ancestor, whatever - that will work closely with you as an ally towards your goals.

That, more than finding any orders or other groups of humans (who are often status-obsessed and trying to keep you in your place so their own status is affirmed) seems like the MOST important step in my opinion, though other people’s ideas may vary.

In my opinion, being in a group or a cult might diminish your personal growth in your spiritual path. That means you have to follow their schedule, their rituals, their rules and you might do things you later regret.

I’m not saying being in a group is always a bad idea, but it isn’t always a good idea either. There are so many stories out there that are horrifying, even for the tiniest things like disagreements of how the leaders works. Sometimes to an extent that the leader gains the “power” because of how many followers he/her have, becoming a group dynamic rather than on an individual level. It might work well at first, until you start questioning the whole concept. That is just my opinion.

Greater Church of Lucifer is great for the philosophy, but they provide zero assistance in the ways of magick. At least for right now. I have heard that will change in the future, and it might.

If you are a novice to the LHP, it may be worth checking out for the philosophical inquiries alone.

Thanks for your contributions. I think I’ll rather practice from books and most of E. A’s works. Am now trying to open arc angel Gabriel sigil for assistance in opening my spiritual sight. Just started it today even though the sigil is not flashing but I could see something I would call aura.

Relax your body, then relax your eyes. Don’t keep the sigil in sharp focus, instead, relax the eye muscles, exactly as you do when you’re day dreaming or “zoning out”. For me, it helps to slightly close my eye lids. Then, just be patient, don’t try to force it. When I started opening sigils, it would often take several minutes before lines would start disappearing. Now, it’s almost instantaneous. You’ll get it.

[quote=“succupedia, post:6, topic:6059”]In my opinion, being in a group or a cult might diminish your personal growth in your spiritual path. That means you have to follow their schedule, their rituals, their rules and you might do things you later regret.

I’m not saying being in a group is always a bad idea, but it isn’t always a good idea either. There are so many stories out there that are horrifying, even for the tiniest things like disagreements of how the leaders works. Sometimes to an extent that the leader gains the “power” because of how many followers he/her have, becoming a group dynamic rather than on an individual level. It might work well at first, until you start questioning the whole concept. That is just my opinion.[/quote]

Yeah i had contacted Crowleys OTO before researching them properly, they eventually got back to me about a Mass with a special guest speaker but by then i had looked up the degree’s of their initiations which to my dismay ,mostly involve copious amounts of semen and accessing the three hidden Chakra’s in the anus. The orgies with females sound good but the anal stuff is not my cup of tea, though each to their own.

Lol 3 hidden chakras in the Anus? Sounds more to me like a Subliminal brainwashing exercises to get you to probe yourself (or with the help of another) with 3 curious fingers to meet 3 chakras. Now thats what I call Curious Mystery Boy training.

There are thirteen Charkras in all , the usual seven , 3 more in the anal region and 3 more in the head but yeah the OTO just seems like an old mans club who want to fuck young men up the arse.

Very interesting how a topic about being drawn to the left hand path suddenly turned into a conversation about getting slammed in the ass three fingers deep. LOL

I wonder. Please let’s stay on track.

Sorry i was just alluding to the motivations of some groups though the OTO aren’t the only ones to talk about the hidden Chakra’s, Dragon Rouge does too but back to the main point , if the original poster is having trouble with Taboo’s then he should try practicing “Antianomianism” which is central to the LHP like Satanism but considering the negative connotations Satanism has in Nigeria ,you could try another sect. Especially too seen as most ex members here say “they are self centered assholes” but then finding your true self at the expense of others is what Satanism is about in my opinion, though i believe one can still be true to oneself without eploiting others.

Ya. Here in Nigeria Liciferianism and Satanism is considered a very big sin. Even to study magic. But my cash is that am drawn to all this things by forces I can’t understand. Am not practicing with the aim of hurting or causing problems to people. But people don’t see it that way here.

Well considering sin and magic, think about this, most of the magical texts we have today were written ,translated and practiced by supposed Holy men of God. I believe we have been greatly deceived by organized religion, even the translation of our Bible from Hebrew has been deliberately changed. I don’t know about Africa but here in Europe the Roman Catholic priests have been very bad men to our little children, if they were Gods messengers , well then they can go to Hell.

I wonder why they changed the whole system and also omit many things in the Bible. Am telling, here is messed up with believes that magic is evil. That’s why I practice it closed doors. But now am beginning to just let myself be myself by doing it with pride.

I know what you mean. I’m in South Africa and I’d really rather be in Europe, because magick is part of the earth there. Here in South Africa the people still worship the Abrahamic gods and they treat each other worse than dogs. So coming out would be really hard for me.
But I’ve been this way all my life and if I don’t practice magick or live a magickal life I end up in deep cr@p every time.

1 Like

Ya. It’s just about time we unveil this things. And I like the way E. A is going with his magical pursuit. Am always proud of him. Am planning to come abroad and study my advanced degree in Live sound engineering and perhaps I’ll be happy to see him.