Drawing with three hands technique

Hi!

I want to know which are the differences between the drawing with three hands which uses veves (“sigils” of the Loa) and simple sigil magick. I would like to know which of them is more powerful in altering physical reality according to your experience.

Do you think this technique is just sigil magick applied to veves? Both techniques are almost the same one.

Hi!

I want to know which are the differences between the drawing with three hands which uses veves (“sigils” of the Loa) and simple sigil magick. I would like to know which of them is more powerful in altering physical reality according to your experience.

Do you think this technique is just sigil magick applied to veves? Both techniques are almost the same one.

The power of sigils or veves depends on the entity, in my experience.
Both techniques are the indeed the same.

Sigils are highly used in Palo, Voodoo and in working with Osain (as a Babalawo).

The sigils depend on a number of things - if it is a sigil of a loa, or a sigil of a result used with a Loa or Orisha, or Nganga.

I would be careful using them if you are not initiated as they will want to be paid something for their work. You need to be able to find out what. And how will you pay them if you don’t have the Loa/Nganga/Orisha?

Just a thought.