Drawing sigils on body

I haven’t tried drawing a sigil on my body yet. But I just ordered a pendant that I will be wearing daily once it arrives as per agreement. I also sleep with a few sigils under my pillow for those I’m interested in closeness with. Tattoos will come eventually.

1 Like

VK Jehannum recommends writing specific numbers in Sharpie on your arm that resonate with whatever currents or practices you’re working with. You can look up which are associated with what things in tables of occult correspondences.

1 Like

@Nyxifer can you pls give me an example of table of corrospondences.
Where can i find reliable sources?

I’ve never drawn sigil on my body but that’s an interesting idea. My preferred method is to memorize the sigil until I can draw it from memory on demand. It not only is convenient but it also deepens the connection between yourself and the demon.

2 Likes

I have drawn with blended inks the sigils of planetary energy for workings. Two upon the chest. Wether they helped or my awareness of them helped focus my energy Im not sure but I was successful.

1 Like

Well, I have a sigil i made myself for my video game, tattooed on my finger.

1 Like

VK’s blog has many correspondences for all kinds of spirits and demons. Also Crowley’s 777 is a pretty standard reference text.

I have a plan to draw millers planetary seals on my arm , with an aim to beat the financial ruin expected by Saturn and Jupiter retrogrades.

Will keep everyone updated x

I have been to that site. But it did not ring any bells :stuck_out_tongue:
What do the correspondences actually mean?

They allow you to change your environment and vibration in order to better match the spirit that you want to call. So you could use candles with the appropriate colors, burn a specific incense, evoke on a certain planetary hour and day, say a chant X amount of times where X is a number corresponding to that spirit, etc. You’re basically just trying to sync up your energy and/or make the ritual location favorable to that spirit.

1 Like

Now the meaning is clear. I know the basic stuff like this color and hour part :slight_smile:

I have drawn sigils on my body… I use black liquid waterproof eyeliner… it looks like a tattoo and it lasts until you want to remove it… To me it’s better than a sharpie or pen etc…

2 Likes

hi aradiax Im new here . Can you teach me how I can be his student ? thank you.