Drawing sigils on body

Hi,

I made one custom sigil to have a perfect sleeping habit. I was meditating on how to make the best use of it, then one thought came to my.mind to draw it on my body using a pen, kind of temp tattoo that will wear off in a day or two. I am also keeping it below the pillow while sleeping.
Does it make sense?

Also i wanted to know if anyone has drawn sigils of spirits on their body. What were the results if any. If we do that, would it be a type of invocation?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

5 Likes

I have never drawn sigils on my body, but it is a well known use of them within the Chaos Magick paradigm, especially for intentions that involve the body in some way. Taylor Ellwood and Phil Hine both mention using the method in their books.

I think your idea is a good one and could be very effective.

3 Likes

Cool, nice to hear that.
Can you tell me names of the books. They might have written many books :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea to put a custom sigil you create for a purpose on your body. I’d just stay away from putting a sigil representing a being on your body at the risk of making yourself a gateway.

3 Likes

I draw Azazel’s sigil on me all the time. In my opinion, it feels similar to that of invocation, because I feel a bit more bonded with him, overall.

Try invoking and drawing their sigil on you. That’s some amplified effects. I did it the other day - lots of energy. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Drawing spirit sigils on you, wouldnt it be like they own you or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Inner Alchemy by Taylor Ellwood

Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine, I believe, though it’s been a while since I’ve read it.

2 Likes

I should add if you WANT to be a gateway or you already know the spirit then its probably ok. I just meet these people with Jesus or SATAN tatooed on them. They say something like isnt it coooool!

What if you changed beliefs and couldnt get it removed.

2 Likes

1 Like

One way to invoke elements would be to draw their symbols on the body, at the heart chakra, as its the center point where mundane i.e. lower chakras and spiritual chakras meet.

1 Like

Tattooing a beings sigil or symbol on your body basically links you to them forever. It doesn’t mean they own you but it does mean their energies will always be in your life. While not a tattoo, I have an old valknut scarification (badly visible after so many years) as a sign of my devotion to Odin’s teachings and my desire to emulate his example, and because of that and many other reasons I will always be linked to the old one eyed bastard. And I mean that on the most loving way.

4 Likes

What if i want to be linked to a specific spirit for short time, like for learning astral travel archangel gabriel or king paralda, etc.

Henna Tattoos can last 1-4 weeks. Make sure it is natural henna and not “black henna” which has PPD a component in some hair dyes that can cause skin reactions and burning.

3 Likes

If you don’t want to risk weird side effects of sigils, you could use runes. I’ve done this before, drawing the rune on my body with a marker.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Same, I’d be wary about sigils unless there’s a reason and you trust the being, but Runes are great.

4 Likes

I wear Lucifers seal on a pendant everyday. But if I need extra connection I draw it on my thigh fairly large. Also, I sleep with his seal under my pillow most nights. For me, it empowers me more. I invoke him often and have him charge water I drink. It strengthens our bond and it helps me to push past my own self limiting doubts. Under my pillow, it’s just something I do. Like taking your husband to bed.

6 Likes

Why the eye roll, friend?

1 Like

Hehe, just teasing you a bit friend :slight_smile: Always like your posts!

2 Likes

Ah, I see, lol. And yay, thank you :laughing:

1 Like