Drawing on my wall

Hey guys,
I had a friend over last night and she noticed this next to my bed. I definitely was not there recently and it is on my west wall literally next to my bed. My bed sheet is black and has left some marks but this does not seem like a bed sheet could have made this. There are distinct images but i have no clue what this is. I did have the same dream over and over again last week that would occur shortly before i woke up… I am not sure if there is a connection. Has anyone seen this image before???

1 Like

Based on that pic it looks like nothing. Try inverting the image to see if anything pops out.

I tried, but because of the light image it changes almost nothing. There are 2 of them next to each other and the other is more light then the one posted. I just cannot figure out how that could even be on my wall

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, drywall isn’t perfectly smooth so dust, dirt, and grime get into different things in the drywall and it can look like that.

1 Like

Dead serious question; is your house haunted?

1 Like

Not at all. However i do evoke and meditate in my house. The house is brand new and no one has lived here before either

1 Like

Same difference, then. I only asked because years ago I lived in a place that was 100% haunted, and I would claw at the wall in my sleep. The marks on your wall reminded me of the early stages, before the paint came off. Anyway, whatever was in there would always try to bother me in my sleep and that was the result.

1 Like

If you zoom in there are 2 figures that appear one is a feminine oriental male floating nude. The other is bull headed male figure holding 2 unidentified object above his head. Thats what i see anyway hope it helps.

1 Like

I played with the image in Photoshop a few minutes, it was hard to get a sharp contrast but this shows the pattern slightly more:

I don’t know what size it is, but it looks like someone drew the parts in the centre with their fingertip?

Thanks for that. That is what my friend and i said. She immediately said it looks drawn. Perhaps it is nothing, or something. I personally see a big eye. I have only been in multiple evocations wirh Belial in the past month and one Angel as well. FYI, the image is about 5"x5" and there is another on the upper right of it i can hardly see.

1 Like

It has been a year since I posted this. Because there are so many new members, maybe someone can figure out what this is?