Drawing down Lightning

So, I once read in a book about Witches having the ability to draw down lightning. I figured this was some sort of weather magick. But I haven’t been able to find anything on the subject ever since, and I wondered if this ability was confined to the realm of fiction.
I do consider myself to be a Storm Witch, and I want to learn more about elemental control.
If this ability is possible, and please correct me if it’s not, would that be something I evoked Paralda for?

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s possible with practice. various entities could teach you but it would take a while to learn. Doing it efficiently would take at least a few years of training

1 Like

It is possible but takes a lot of practice and energy. It’s hard to keep consistent.

2 Likes

Thank you for your responses.
I learned that I was naturally adept at elemental magick, given that one of my ancestors was known for being a weather witch. Where might I learn more about learning this ability? What sites, books, etc can I learn from?

@KingOfHearts616

I also want to learn more about controlling the elements. Learning kinesis.

1 Like

Also a volume 1 and 2

2 Likes

You called?

My experience with this is talking to thor and getting him to strike an area… Boy did he deliver

4 Likes

Thor is good at that. Took a lot of convincing to get him to grace us with his presence though.
But this is not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about reaching up and calling on the element of lightning. Like, full blown electrokinesis.

1 Like

Yeah it just takes years of practice

1 Like

Bringing rainfall isn’t that hard, bringing hard thunderstorms takes effort, bringing down lightning on demand sounds borderline impossible…but I like a challenge…

1 Like

Do a search on Tempestarii. I dont know anything about that side of things but another way of manipulating weather is through telekinesis. If your working on lightening aim a good distance away from you. It helps if the storm has already brewed and you focus on where and when you want it to strike. But have a good distance between you and the target.

1 Like

I haven’t had much luck with the various -kinesis issues. But I have been out of the game for a while. But this seems to be the universal formula.

1. Visualize your intent.
  2. Feel the power rise up inside you.
  3. If you feel the need for a blood or semen sacrifice/offering, you should be ready at a moment’s notice.
  4. When the power inside builds to a crescendo and it becomes almost painful to hold back, let it go, and do it as an explosion of energy, dont be quiet, dont be shy.
  5. If it doesn’t work, try again. Add something, modify something, maybe add an elemental spirit to assist.
  6. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

Darkest blessings.

4 Likes