Dra'talon

I had someone(something) standing outside my window sins summer 2 years ago. I know he’s there I can see him and feel him. Never comes inside because not alowed to do so.Then I started to feel next to me walking down the street and so on. I have a very painful condition. And every time im hurting he takes my pain away. I needed to find out who it is. And I did. I never heard of Dra’talon. Delt with my share of them. Im pretty sure hes not here to kill me otherwise he wouldnt take my pain away. No evoking. No biding ( you can’t bind him) just always here as a comfort, to supers my animosity and anger. He is, how well you can put it, a independ darkness contract killer. Lives for that.Never wrote this on any site or social page. I do know what he wants.Deep down. He wants a command. But I read everything there is to find to read about him and never come up on anything like that. I done my share of envokeing and the rest… Can anyone out there who can tell me,have they ever came up on anything like that? It is him. And no he do not here to kill me. I am pretty sure he want to do it for me of my choosing. Before pandemic I let him go after someone. He’s still here to take my pain away. People sometimes forgetting a power is in their words but I learned one thing if you ever decide to deal with him think of your wording very carefully. And while you writing or telling never point at yourself.

2 Likes

I thought that name looked familiar. Is it the same from EA’s Book of Azazel?

1 Like

Never read that book book. But some German and British libraries had some knowledge of him. But I read that it is a case. I learned that he is known in Russia too

3 Likes

I haven’t read a Azaziels book. I have my reason not to. Maybe one day.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

I do find it a little bit amusing that it became as a learning point and start. It’s not. Far from it. And it is so much more to anything we comprehend. I just wish to know more about this mestereios persona if possible.

2 Likes

Dra’talon appears as a spirit cloaked in shadows, only his ocean-blue eyes piercing the black fog that surrounds him. I have also noticed a marked drop in the perceived ambient temperature upon his materialization. Dra’talon acts as a demonic assassin. Once he is directed towards an enemy, he will attack that victim day and night, plaguing him or her with anxiety, depression, mania, and even hallucinations, which culminate in complete madness, preceding a violent and unavoidable death. This demon is not to be evoked for any other reason than to torture and kill an enemy, as once he is set on his victim, he cannot be recalled. ~ Book Of Azazel by E.A. Koetting

5 Likes

I never evoked him. He’s just always here. Outside my window. I asked what he wants and all I got is - you have to tell me. He is not clocked with deception. He is hard to look at. I just wish I would know more.

1 Like

Would love to hear more about him as you talk with him more. Sometimes they will just pop up and take an interest in you. I have had both King Paimon and Astaroth do that without me doing any formal evocation.

I told him once that if he wishes to keep hand around me and watch me he should start making sense. He said that he already did. All it needs is my confirmation. Like I said before you ever want stat anything with him you hsve to make sure your wording is right. If you say blood line he will do just that. Because as I know he’s done with a father and it’s sons time.

2 Likes

He was discovered by E.A. Koetting - that’s the original source, hence people quoting it here - anything else is building on that.

It is also my experience that he’s a lot more faceted and sophisticated than the short entry in BoA can describe. He’s very interested in human psychology. He’s one of my favourite people in the universe.

3 Likes

Ladilok is like that as well. She is more than she is depicted.

2 Likes

Is there a way to stop dra’talon from going after someone?

Not if he has already been sent to take someone’s life.

Where there’s a will there’s a way. The order of the hierarchy is you the Operator, then everything else. The rules still apply to brother Dra’talon.

2 Likes