Draining Life Force Via Semen

Creating a new topic relating to this, posts split from Semen Retention ( The most hardest and powerful ritual I continuously am doing)

2 Likes

Retaining it yourself is great, but using the semen of others though to drain them of their life force/energy to absorb it yourself is even better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This sounds interestingšŸ˜ sorry dont wanna derail the post

2 Likes

This is a sufficiently different subject to the OP of the other topic that I thought it would do better as its own, with links left in both for people to find them. :+1:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: it is very interesting

2 Likes

Cool thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

How would one do that?

2 Likes

The Rituals of pleasure mentions semen retention a number of times.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing

1 Like

ā€œthe Sexual teachings of the White Tigressā€ describes a method. Involves fellatio. I think Iā€™ll read that book again actuallyā€¦despite not having a significant other currently.
Also its apparently a apprentice level manual for the first three years, and youā€™d have to seek out a member of their sect for further practices :sweat: Considering how stuck on tradition Daoist systems are Iā€™d imagine male or transgender disciples likely wont be accepted and female disciples have to jump through loops for an annoyingly long time.

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ll have too get that book sounds good! @Akashiel

2 Likes