Draining energy from astral/dream objects

Couple days ago I had a really interesting experience. I was having a semi lucid dream and I don’t know why but I sent out a couple tendrils from my hand into some of the nearby dream characters. The astral energy leach tendrils are things I had only tried to work with in a waking state and had never done so in any other. but when I did this I could visibly see them, they almost looked like giant jelly fish tendrils. It was truly an amazing and unnerving site to see. I then began sucking in energy and they lit up. But I realized I was using the wrong hand so I retracted them and sent them out of my left hand. The left hand tendrils looked slightly different as they were skinnier and they all ended in what looked to be barbed hooks. I sent them into a nearby bowl of fruit and began leaching energy, they lit up about ten times brighter then the right hand tendrils had as I pulled in the energy. After waking up I have to say I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt so well rested.

Very interesting Defectron.
I’ll have to give this a shot. I’ve been doing quite a bit of dream work lately. This sounds interesting. Did you notice that some things have energy and some don’t? I’m curious because this was talked about in The Art of Dreaming. That some objects were energetic and from outside of the persons dream, and others were simply fabrications of the dreamer, with little to no energy. However, since the new information has been brought to light for me concerning Carlos Castaneda, I’m not sure how much cred TAoD actually has.

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:2, topic:531”]Very interesting Defectron.
I’ll have to give this a shot. I’ve been doing quite a bit of dream work lately. This sounds interesting. Did you notice that some things have energy and some don’t? I’m curious because this was talked about in The Art of Dreaming. That some objects were energetic and from outside of the persons dream, and others were simply fabrications of the dreamer, with little to no energy. However, since the new information has been brought to light for me concerning Carlos Castaneda, I’m not sure how much cred TAoD actually has.[/quote]

I only tried taking energy from the dream people and the bowl of fruit so I’m not entirely sure if other object would have less or more energy, I would need to experiment with it more. One interesting thing happened though, there was a tv playing in the astral room, when I leached the energy from the fruit bowl the tv shut off.

Im not a Vampire,but I must confess I have commited many vampiric acts when I started out in magic. I have achieved a near omnipotence in my Lucid Dreams,but I never tried Draining energy from any of my dream subjects before. I’ll try it tonight.

In one of his books (I cannot recall which at the moment) Carlos Castaneda stated that every object in a dream-inanimate or autonomous/animate is a manifestation and perception of energy. I personally beleive that vampirisng a bowl of fruit may have also been the sympatheticlink (visualization) to the actual plant’s energy…who knows.

Ive had several dreams where I feel genuinely intoxicated with alcohol or high with herione only to awaken sober as a bird…dreaming is definately an interesting energetic landscapr.