Draining another's fortune?

For a year I stayed with a family and noticed that after I left there were big changes in both lives. For them they went from constant conflict and debt to wealth. I on the other hand had to deal with tendrils some of them placed in me and a lot of other shit that I won’t blame them for.

Now after I entered there lives till the point I left, things went up for them but it was more sinister than it seems. A shaman told me to leave that house and during the year I stayed there they got to place tendrils in me and vamp me. I want to ask is it possible to steal another person’s fortune via psi vampirism? Cause it feels like that happened.

On the plus side I took back my power officially this year. They hate me and idgaf.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’m not sure about vamp. But I had similar issues. I was aided by President Gaap in draining another person’s spiritual power for me. And he did it perfectly.

3 Likes

In my case it was several deities who helped.

Thing is its a bit too much to be a coincidence. Still it’s something that leaves me scratching my head

2 Likes

You can put tendrils in them N.D. Blackwood’s book has some good techniques as does E.A.s books. Eat them up. If you want to do this.

2 Likes

Not through psi vampirism no as a future isn’t the same as actual energy. You can psi vamp energy, but to steal or change a person’s fortune is more manifestation atleast done intentionally or unintentionally . But overall no there’s no such thing as psi vamping a person’s fortune through psi vampirism.

3 Likes

Thank you for clearing this up for me!

2 Likes