Drained

Hello, I am the girl that was desperate to evoke an entity to help me with my exam, so I tried evoking king Paimon since someone told me he could help.
I started by gathering all my thing and lightning some candles, after some time I started to feel a presence but that’s all.
I am really stubborn and I wanted to get to hear or see him (yes, I know)
I kept trying and after what felt like ages I started feeling like I was going to pass out, so I said goodbye and I tried to stand but I was really dizzy, then my heart started to beat really fast and I was heavy breathing, I laid in my bed. I honestly felt like I was dying. So like… don’t do that? Don’t overwork yourself!

2 Likes

If you are not doing drugs, alcohol, or have any health issues, then I would say this is interesting. How long were you doing this ritual ? Minutes, hours ?

1 Like

Like an hour and a half I think and i have good health I think. Maybe King Paimon was annoyed by me?

You might check if any incense or the candles had any chemical effect on you. Not likely, but possible.
Then, you might try the ritual again. Best to always be respectful to the entity.

1 Like

Could just mean that you need to strengthen your spiritual body, you could have excerted yourself more then you could handle. Do you do ritual daily? Daily meditation? Daily spell work?

Just like the human body, your spiritual body needs excercises to get stronger.

3 Likes

I have been using the same brand of incense for years and I’ve never had an experience like this before

Well, then we can probably rule that out.
The only thing I can think of is , when you are awake, alert, then you can do another ritual to summon him. Once you sense the presence, if it shows up again, then you can “safely” focus on that and seek to find out who it is and what it wants

1 Like

That should have been enough, once you felt that. You should have calmed down, stated your request.

Well, you did overwork yourself a bit there.

3 Likes

Tho, your spouse tho treat every evocation as if it was successful .

1 Like

It is always a success, just maybe not what we planned on

2 Likes

Oftentimes during ritual I also feel exhausted all of a sudden. Maybe it is the chaotic or large amount of energy that is being summoned, long focus, or the entity may be trying to help you get to the theta-gamma sync. Though I guess it really depends on your circumstances and the entity being called upon.

2 Likes

Sounds like a micronutrient deficiency , like when people stand up after focusing and their dizzy , I think it’s maybe iron ? Also banishing ritual and sage won’t hurt if you use them in your area

2 Likes

Your system just needs to adjust to running that much energy through it. It’s a bit like working out at the gym, you can overdo it and cause an injury that needs a long rest, but lots of the time you’ll just get muscle soreness for a few days and you’ll grow stronger for it. You may find you can do this again now and it won’t be as tiring.

So, basically what Pallidamors and Cadelback said.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

2 Likes

It sounds like stress is most likely the culprit. Not that it is always a bad thing, much like working out is a stress. Pace yourself, practice the basics, keep your body healthy and it will adapt to the stress over time

3 Likes

you overexerted yourself maybe, try relaxing my dear, go out breathe, refocus, and try again peacefully, or just try praying to him, you dont have to take my advice, but I would try like this.

2 Likes

Thank you :heartbeat: I will

1 Like

What does that mean?

1 Like

what does what mean?

This? :frowning:

1 Like

ahhh, i wrote something, but recalled it, its my post , not yours :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes