Dragons

Could you share some of the info given to you?

Iā€™d love to do more and more research regarding the veil. I have always believed and read a lot of stuff talking about how the veil used to be thin and thatā€™s how gods were able to hang around with us. Same goes for magickal beings such as dragons and faes. However, at some point the veil got thickened to the point people have to learn how to use their 3rd eye first in order to see spirits properly. At least there are still numerous evidences left by them to prove their existence. Especially here in my country where there are a lot of temples and alike which were said to be built magickally in a short period of time (this is also how I started to believe in the theory). I wonder what exactly happenedā€¦ Maybe it was during the dark era since a lot of history from those times are still mystery to usā€¦

1 Like

what you would talk about, if you would have chanche to interview multiple members of living alpha draconian entities, body/mind/soul compositionsā€¦

what would you want to know ?

wow thatā€™s really fascinating. Where did you find out about this stuff? Because i would like to read abut it. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Well one of the stories they told me is that in the distant past when mankind was still young they existed although a bit differently than what we have in mind. Although still big and mighty they were not as the tales describe them, humongous as moutnains save for special dragons of old age. They told me that back then humans communicated with them though a handful since not all were synced with the dragonic force or energies and ofc the matter of fear was something that led mankind away.

I have spent hours speaking with my dragon guide and the stories he told me are fascinating and wondrous. He taught me dragonic inner alchemy which helpede with my health issues as well as my osteoporosis. He taught me specific martial arts movements which back when I was practicing and participated in local tournaments helped me win.

He taught me many spells that incorporate the Dragonic energies to oneā€™s own magic and how to astrally inherit and use such traits. Honestly I just have so many things that it would take me hours to describe.

1 Like

Cool. Did they specify that none of them exist in physical form currently?

Well they said that they exist still but in a more animalistic form, implied that they are mostly serpents now.