Dragons

Dragons are a very seldom discussed topic in the world of magic. Most do not believe that they even exist, or existed. My UPGs are that in the distant past, when magic was omnipresent, the veil thin and the gods walking amongst men, dragons were a very real and prominent force, in so many different variations, both sapient and non-sapient, pets, and teachers, guides and allies, enemies and slaves, but that as mankind became subservient to their gods, and lost control of their abominations, the rise of monotheism, and the dragons withdrew. More time passed, and when magic became dormant in the Dark Ages, so did dragons, turning into legends and folklore.

Some managed to stay awake, and existed as spirits or gods, whereas some have only recently reawakened, with the coming of a new age. A few are awake, and more are going to rise. And unlike what one might believe, they will not die, only multiply.

There is also a bloodline, that goes even beyond blood. Spiritual ties, embedded within some. Some may feel the calling of the dragons, and if you are such a person, then I doubt you can ignore the call, especially now, when we are to help in the reawakening. I am going to undergo a rather ā€˜ā€˜bigā€™ā€™ working with a draconic ally of mine, and I would like anyone with any knowledge on dragons, or any sources on them to submit it here.

Any books, websites, spirits, point me to them. I want material, for when I undergo this. Of course, I will not share the details of what we are doing, as that is between me and my allies alone. Anyone who has any knowledge of dragons, I would like for them to step forth.

Not very advanced in this field, nor am I complete novice. As Iā€™ve mentioned, I have allies at the very least, and this isnā€™t the first path Iā€™ve worked with. Soā€¦anyone?

5 Likes

Well my friend this depends on how far you would like to go with it as a path of ascent or just a side project. Ascent on the path of the Dragon is very direct and powerful for the right people. Some people go with the Chaos magick version of dragons whuch are no where near as powerful as the ones of the current in my opinion in any case buy the Grimoire of Tiamat from Amazon by Asenath Mason. Its a grimoire based off of the Enuma Elish a ancient Babylonian manuscript. It teaches you to work with Tiamat, Kingu, and the 11demonic dragon entities she created. But be warned if not prepared for tgis kind of intense magick, it could fuck your life up

3 Likes

I already have it, and Iā€™ve already worked through it, with the rituals within, and made friends with the entities therein. :slight_smile:

I agree. One of the most fun, and intense, pathworkings Iā€™ve been through in a while. It was a strenuous process, but certainly worthwhile. One of my favorite books in the Left Hand Path.

Anyone else?

1 Like

Good :slight_smile: im working on other things as of late and i need to work through it myself. You could Look through Michael W. Fords Draconian works i hear his workings on the path are pretty good

1 Like

I read a Book that i buy in 2008, Its called ''La Magie des Dragons ā€˜ā€™ By Marc-AndrĆ© Ricard, Even if this Book is in French and is Right Hand Path Oriented its still a Great Book on Dragons in General and It outline a Magickal System to Work with them.

Great Book in my Own Opinion :

Hereā€™s a Link to the Ebook :
[url=http://www.histoireebook.com/index.php?post/2012/05/01/Ricard-Marc-Andre-La-magie-des-dragons]http://www.histoireebook.com/index.php?post/2012/05/01/Ricard-Marc-Andre-La-magie-des-dragons[/url]

1 Like

I read somewhere that almost all cultures have dragons in them, or at least giant serpentine being - often endowed with supernatural abilities and intelligence comparable to (or superior to) humans.

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œMephistor, post:5, topic:7811ā€]I read a Book that i buy in 2008, Its called ''La Magie des Dragons ā€˜ā€™ By Marc-AndrĆ© Ricard, Even if this Book is in French and is Right Hand Path Oriented its still a Great Book on Dragons in General and It outline a Magickal System to Work with them.

[url=http://www.histoireebook.com/index.php?post/2012/05/01/Ricard-Marc-Andre-La-magie-des-dragons]http://www.histoireebook.com/index.php?post/2012/05/01/Ricard-Marc-Andre-La-magie-des-dragons[/url][/quote]

Je te remerci. Je vais le lire.

I would agree with that statement, and some other experiences Iā€™ve had confirm that there is something very real there, and that the imagery of snakes and reptiles is a lot more than just ā€˜ā€˜humans thought they were dangerousā€™ā€™ type of thing.

There is an intriguing link between dragons and other reptilian creatures that I would prefer not to discuss on here.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œArcane, post:7, topic:7811ā€][quote=ā€œMephistor, post:5, topic:7811ā€]I read a Book that i buy in 2008, Its called ''La Magie des Dragons ā€˜ā€™ By Marc-AndrĆ© Ricard, Even if this Book is in French and is Right Hand Path Oriented its still a Great Book on Dragons in General and It outline a Magickal System to Work with them.

[url=http://www.histoireebook.com/index.php?post/2012/05/01/Ricard-Marc-Andre-La-magie-des-dragons]http://www.histoireebook.com/index.php?post/2012/05/01/Ricard-Marc-Andre-La-magie-des-dragons[/url][/quote]

Je te remerci. Je vais le lire.[/quote]

Cā€™est un Plaisir!

dingdingdingding*
iā€™ve been called!!!

HEAR YE, CREATURES OF WISDOM!

The Dragon is the only Reality. 

and it is so. 

this whole unknowable Organism we reside in, is this Creature, which can only be described as The Dragonā€¦ (altough the form of this creature escapes our understanding - i have only seen glimpses of it from various dimensions)

and i donā€™t even like to use this term anymoreā€¦ because it became so personal.

it is the creator god in eternal transformation bearing fruits - being all the creatures.

and the most awesome form for a creature in 3d reality is that of the dragon. and this is also true.

i will not say too much, cause all i got is UPG
i have not find anything statisfactory on this subject in books, so i ventured into
abyss to find the truth, andā€¦ lo! there be dragons!

so after that i searched the internet for anything good to help me anchor onto something and i found M. A. Smithā€™s Queen of Hell to be fantastic in awakening the draconian current.

and Arcane is right, dragons are seldom discussed and i think itā€™s because it IS the main link.

there are all kinds of diversions making this subject ridicilous. iā€™ve tried to read some of the books on dragons but they seemed too naive so i dropped it.

people should go for the UPG and share here.

the main jewel of occult knowledge that i have attained is the real necesity of dropping mind, entering through the black portal within the heart and connecting to the Organism. from there, there is a conversation happening with the Blind Dragon.
it is he who speaks with everyone equaly through eternity, but does not exist.

through that pathway, there is a possibility of initation and immersion into The Dragon.

and letā€™s be clear here.

all thisā€¦ all this life journey is experiencing The Monster. The Self.

there would be no better teachers, idols of worship, role models and ascended masters and gods, then dragons.

i have truly seen dragons which really look like dragons from the pictures and movies, only different being astral and gargantuan in size. and some had undescribable forms, while some were in constant metamorphosis.

the true end goal of occultism is in fact the draconian legacy.

what does that mean? i donā€™t knowā€¦ but to me it looks like something that separates the men from the boys in occultism.

so speaketh the Prophet of Madness, so is the Will of The Worm

GLORY TO THE DRAGON! GLORY THROUGHOUT THE VOID!

2 Likes

This highly interests me. I have a descent knowledge on Dragongs and a very strong bond with them. Please keep me updated, feel free to PM me any questions you may have. Also please PM me on what you are planing on doing.

Iā€™ve worked extensively with dragon guides and Ive managed to ā€œaquireā€ dragonic skills from my Dragon teacher. Eventually I came into contact with a dragon and we bonded spiritualy and merged our conciousnesses. He taught me a great deal of techniques,spells and skills of draconic nature as well as means to contact other spheres of existance with dragon spirits. I will gladly help you with whatever material Ive got so far (3 years). PM me if you want so. I wish you the best either way.

Careful with dragons - I set up a dragon altar (basically a box with dragons on it for jewelry et al that i find on the street. I shit you not this small (baby) dragon came flying into my room dropping like a gold sand, although it was invisible to the naked eye it was visible as if it were external if you know what I mean. I was not controlling its actions it was doing it as I the spectator. It sworled in the air and drew a sigil in bright gold, i was kind of just stupefied watching it and I forgot what the sigil looked like rather than writing it down. Anyway, I started finding all sorts of stuff on the pavements, little pieces of jewelry. I kept getting an urge to go out and scan the pavements - greedy greedy dragon. Be careful they wil enslave you for treasure if your not careful. They really do love the stuff.

Strangely enough the day the small one turned up about five years ago a big one was wandering around almost looking for it - I saw it staring through my window - huge fucking thing pretty spooky. Then even stranger about two weeks ago and having disappeared for years, the small one appeared again, I can see it now as it goes, but again also a large one that is truly lying on a massive stash of gold coins, and blows smoke rings occasionally to which the small one kind of flinches. Its like a bad kid or something thats run away from its dad lmao. I just leave them to it, try not to get involved, i always have imaginary beings coming and going from my house, I can never say anymore than that though - imaginary beings. Its got enough treasure in its box. Strangest thing though.

I see very strange things sometimes, even though I know they are not there. I talk to them sometimes in the pub - if im drunk then this world seems the one that is unreal.

I was looking for more serious works in regards to dragons.

J

2 Likes

Id love to read it!

@bingohandjob it sounds like they like you. I suggest interacting with them some. If you ask, the small one might draw the Sigel for you again.

1 Like

Id love to read it![/quote]
Ofc iam willing to share although privetely if you want

Your welcome to pm me.

I am also very fascinated about dragons. I have read the book written by D.J. Conway called ā€œDancing with Dragons.ā€ Its a pretty good book and gives you how you can call Dragons and develop a relationship with them. Iā€™m planning to buy another book by the same author called ā€œMystical Dragon Magick: Teachings of the Five Inner Ringsā€, which I guess is quite advanced.
I havenā€™t started working or called any Western Dragons but I have called Eastern Dragons. They donā€™t normally come/easily.
Mmmmā€¦ I donā€™t know about Western Dragons, but Eastern ones are quite hesitant. They donā€™t come when asked and sometimes pop out all of a sudden when you are working(Office or at home). One thing about them is that, they are very knowledgeable and has a lot of Wisdom. -->At one time, while I was praying, A dragon suddenly popped out of nowhere behind my back and whispered me saying that I was praying it wrong. He said to me that When you pray, Pray in such a manner that whomever you are praying to, you are not separate from Him. He also said ā€œDonā€™t beg; Be Him, cause you are him and say(Pray)ā€. lol
There are many cases like this.
Hereā€™s a link of Eastern Dragons spotted in camera. Donā€™t know the authenticity of it though but, it seems pretty authentic to me. Specially the first two : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3tFCO1mlSs

~Regards

[quote=ā€œVajraMahaSiddham, post:18, topic:7811ā€]>>>I am also very fascinated about dragons. I have read the book written by D.J. Conway called ā€œDancing with Dragons.ā€ Its a pretty good book and gives you how you can call Dragons and develop a relationship with them. Iā€™m planning to buy another book by the same author called ā€œMystical Dragon Magick: Teachings of the Five Inner Ringsā€, which I guess is quite advanced.

I havenā€™t started working or called any Western Dragons but I have called Eastern Dragons. They donā€™t normally come/easily.
Mmmmā€¦ I donā€™t know about Western Dragons, but Eastern ones are quite hesitant. They donā€™t come when asked and sometimes pop out all of a sudden when you are working(Office or at home). One thing about them is that, they are very knowledgeable and has a lot of Wisdom. -->At one time, while I was praying, A dragon suddenly popped out of nowhere behind my back and whispered me saying that I was praying it wrong. He said to me that When you pray, Pray in such a manner that whomever you are praying to, you are not separate from Him. He also said ā€œDonā€™t beg; Be Him, cause you are him and say(Pray)ā€. lol
There are many cases like this.
Hereā€™s a link of Eastern Dragons spotted in camera. Donā€™t know the authenticity of it though but, it seems pretty authentic to me. Specially the first two : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3tFCO1mlSs

~Regards[/quote]

I have bolth of the books youā€™re talking about. They are bolth good. I like the first one more though, the second reads more like a story but still has musch to get from it.

Hello,

There is a book on Nature Spirits, and one of them is a well respected dragon Lord among that species.Get the book: ā€œThe silver elves an elfin book of spiritsā€ and specifically the dragon spirit called:" TRAS"

Ill be honest that since I donā€™t have any earth element I have not had much success with nature spirits

Hope this helps.
Taramurti.