Dragon spirit on my right side

So couldn’t really find anything on this but was in another discussion and a someone person said I had a green aura and a draconic spirit on my right side. She said it might be my familiar. What else could it be and what does it represent.

2 Likes

It could be a Demon, Familiar, Angel, Parasite, Thought Form Servitor sent from someone, or created from your own mind.
Just some possibilities.

2 Likes

hmm. Interesting. Thx

1 Like

What did the dragon look like?

What did the dragon look like?

I posted about it in another chat.

1 Like

Sorry I never seen it… humour me anyway! And tell me what dragon you seen?

Think of a classic Chinese dragon. It was a red pinkish color.

2 Likes

Mmmmm I sense a dark blue, green dragon! More serpent, old entity! Why did you tell me it was red, pinkish?

1 Like

I really don’t know. When I was in the shower I closed my eyes and all I saw was red and pink then the dragons head appeared but could still see the red and pink.

And thats weird you said serpent. When I asked if it was a he or she it made a slithering whisper sound saying “sheeeeeeeee”

1 Like

Has she or he spoken to you?

Yeah. Here read this. Its from the other I chat I was texting in. So recently a lot has happened in just one day. I’m actually quite freaked out but whatever lol. So I found out I actually has some sort of dragon spirit thing that apparently has followed me since birth. Funny thing is I was always obsessed with dragons when I was younger so this really scared me when I found all this out. Earlier today after asking someone what they saw on me with a picture I posted they said they saw my green aura and a draconic spirit or entity that was on my right side. As the day progressed I started to be able to see peoples auras. I was never able to do something like this before. I tried practicing with several of my friends and creeped them all out. And then when I got home a little message from whatever this dragon thing is, played in my head.

“I have been with you since birth, I have witnessed every good and bad deed you have ever committed. There is great potential in you, and the only way to find that potential is to embrace pain and transform it into strength.”

I thought I was going crazy after hearing this because I have never been able to receive messages like this from any entity. Everything started to fit together. People in my past who have hurt me and people today who have done something wrong to me have always been punished as if someone was getting them back for hurting me. I felt as if something was guarding me. I keep updating this for any more information or experiences I have with this dragon.

2 Likes

Maybe you are crazy? Lol! Maybe you are not? What do you think?

I’m not crazy.

Okay yup maybe I am crazy. I’m not sure what the fuck is going on with me but legit just heard this.

“you know it to be true”

Why do you say that? What makes you so sure you are not crazy? You see dragons in your dreams? You tell me you have been looked after by these dragons? Please explain? X

Sighs. Okay no I have never seen dragons in my dreams and two I wouldn’t really say I have been looked after. Things like this are far from crazy when you compare it to what others have experienced, heard, or witnessed. Besides you did say you sensed a dark blue, green dragon. If i’m crazy then so is everyone else on this forum including yourself mate.

1 Like

Lol. Were all crazy! So don’t worry about it…why did you pick a dragon anyway?

I didn’t